help ! i cant stand my itchy scalp .painful too

coolsista-paris

this is thé first time my scalp itches soooooo bad and is now painful.

i tried massaging scalp with castor oil and nope! nothing différents. i shampood only last week and i usually can wait 10 days. but when i wash it its itchy 3 days after. i cant stand this!

any advice,secet ????

Are you using the same shampoo that you have been using? I was just wondering if maybe you have developed a sensitivity to it, or if it is something new, maybe you are allergic? Your scalp is probably painful if you have been scratching it alot. Castor oil really, really makes me itch.

Also, some essential oils, if not diluted enough, can make my scalp tender. Hopefully someone else can chime in!

I would suggest you do an Acv to cleanse your scalp. I had the same issue for about 3 weeks after a stylist applied holding spritz on my hair. I haven't had the issue since. I've also stopped using shampoo and start co washing only. Hope this helps.

I would suggest you do an Acv rinse to cleanse your scalp. I had the same issue for about 3 weeks after a stylist applied holding spritz on my hair. I haven't had the issue since. I've also stopped using shampoo and start co washing only. Hope this helps.

Apple Cider vinegar rinse. 1/4 Apple Cider and 2 cups of warm water mix. Apply after washing and conditioning hair. Rinse with cold water. Here are some YTuber.

Amarige25
Urbanchic1 (this is her recipe)

I hope this helps. It has helped me tremendously. This rinse clarify and allows cuticles to lay flat and allows moisture and shine. In addition, hair feel soft.

India

Are you using the same shampoo that you have been using? I was just wondering if maybe you have developed a sensitivity to it, or if it is something new, maybe you are allergic? Your scalp is probably painful if you have been scratching it alot. Castor oil really, really makes me itch.

Also, some essential oils, if not diluted enough, can make my scalp tender. Hopefully someone else can chime in!

i usually no poo now days. i shampood twice this month with 2 poos that usually work Well and are soft without dozens of nocif ingrédients. i shampood cause i thought it was time to do it at least once betweend co washing .

I would suggest you do an Acv to cleanse your scalp. I had the same issue for about 3 weeks after a stylist applied holding spritz on my hair. I haven't had the issue since. I've also stopped using shampoo and start co washing only. Hope this helps.

. does this méan i just rinse my hair with acv mixed with water ? or must i shampoo or co wash first ,then pour acv?

Apple Cider vinegar rinse. 1/4 Apple Cider and 2 cups of warm water mix. Apply after washing and conditioning hair. Rinse with cold water. Here are some YTuber.

Amarige25
Urbanchic1 (this is her recipe)

I hope this helps. It has helped me tremendously. This rinse clarify and allows cuticles to lay flat and allows moisture and shine. In addition, hair feel soft.

India

i am definetly doing this tomorrow morning!
i cant take this scalp anymore.

Back