HELP! Henna for Med Brown Hair

Hello, I need help. I want to start using Henna, but my hair is med brown and I want to keep this shade. I don't like the red highlights, and I'm not sure what mixture to use, or how to mix it.

Can someone tell me how to mix it and what to mix. I new at this, but I really want to start receiving the benefit of this product. I'd like a med-brown with the same type highlights.

Thanks ladies, I appreciate any input you can provide.

Kim

Do a search for Cassia Obovata. It has the same benefits of conditioning that henna has, but will not color dark hair. I read though that if you have gray hair, it may lighten it to a light brown/blond. But research it and see if that is something you'd be interested in.

HTH

Hello, I need help. I want to start using Henna, but my hair is med brown and I want to keep this shade. I don't like the red highlights, and I'm not sure what mixture to use, or how to mix it.

Can someone tell me how to mix it and what to mix. I new at this, but I really want to start receiving the benefit of this product. I'd like a med-brown with the same type highlights.

Thanks ladies, I appreciate any input you can provide.

Kim

Hi Friend - you would want to go with the Cassia as this will not alter you current color -

Back