HELP HELP HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

SSBD

My hair is breaking or shedding or something, but whatever it is, it is was to much. I was washing my hair last night and every time i ran my hand thru my head hair came out. I would rinse my hands completely and go back thru my head and still each time lots of hair was coming out. I did not run a comb or brush thru my hair because i was too scared to see more hair come out... i know when hair hasn't been comb in awhile a lot of hair comes out and i know shedding happens, but it had only been two days since i cw and when i detangled than a lot of hair was coming out...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What should i do to stop this.....

Im starting to think maybe the prank that my cousin played on me could have something to do with it. He put shaving cream in my hair, but i washed it out as soon as i could...does shaving cream make hair fall out???

I think you should do a protein treatment and deep cond. Make sure you keep it moisturized. I hope this helps.

I don't think shaving cream can make you hair fall out...maybe the other ladies will chime in.....

Wow! This happened to me recently. I used some Alter Ego Cren just once and since then, no shedding.

However, is it breakage or shedding you are experiencing? Knowing this will make a huge difference. You see, what you're experiencing could just be ordinary seasonal shedding. I shed like crazy this time of the year, myself so I took evasive measures. :yep:

Shaving cream can be a bit drying, but I don’t think it would take out your hair. (After all, if it did, we wouldn’t need to shave—the hair would just come off.) However, maybe try saturating your hair with some moisturizer that has some water, glycerin, and an oil in it and see if that helps. Also, try a deep moisturizing conditioner. If your hair is definitely breaking, it may need a reconstructor.

Unfortunately, that's all I can think of. Maybe someone else has some insight?....

My hair is breaking or shedding or something, but whatever it is, it is was to much. I was washing my hair last night and every time i ran my hand thru my head hair came out. I would rinse my hands completely and go back thru my head and still each time lots of hair was coming out. I did not run a comb or brush thru my hair because i was too scared to see more hair come out... i know when hair hasn't been comb in awhile a lot of hair comes out and i know shedding happens, but it had only been two days since i cw and when i detangled than a lot of hair was coming out...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What should i do to stop this.....

Im starting to think maybe the prank that my cousin played on me could have something to do with it. He put shaving cream in my hair, but i washed it out as soon as i could...does shaving cream make hair fall out???

What kind of co-wash do you use? Could it be possible that co-washing is causing build up on your hair and you need to clarify? Not to mention the shaving cream. I dont want to recommend a protein treatment just yet since I'm not exactly sure if your breakage is due to a protein overload or deficiency. The best thing to do is clarify(assuming you havent done this in a while), follow up with your regular shampoo and assess whether or not your hair is mushy and spongy or hard and brittle. Mushy and spongy means you may need some protein, dry and brittle means you need more moisture.

HTH!!!:yep:

Wow! This happened to me recently. I used some Alter Ego Cren just once and since then, no shedding.

However, is it breakage or shedding you are experiencing? Knowing this will make a huge difference. You see, what you're experiencing could just be ordinary seasonal shedding. I shed like crazy this time of the year, myself so I took evasive measures. :yep:

Shaving cream can be a bit drying, but I don’t think it would take out your hair. (After all, if it did, we wouldn’t need to shave—the hair would just come off.) However, maybe try saturating your hair with some moisturizer that has some water, glycerin, and an oil in it and see if that helps. Also, try a deep moisturizing conditioner. If your hair is definitely breaking, it may need a reconstructor.

Unfortunately, that's all I can think of. Maybe someone else has some insight?....

This keeps my shedding in check. Even when I haven't combed my hair for days it's minimal.

This keeps my shedding in check. Even when I haven't combed my hair for days it's minimal.

This is so true. Cren truly is amazing! :yep: I don't even have to do regular treatments. Just one treatment from time to time when I notice more than the usual amount of shed hair is all I need. It's great for my seasonal shedding.

Okay. What is this Alter Ego Cren yoou speak of? Is it a conditioner? Where can I get it? (Yes, I am a product junkie. :grin:)

Okay. What is this Alter Ego Cren yoou speak of? Is it a conditioner? Where can I get it? (Yes, I am a product junkie. :grin:)

You could check your local BSS or get it online. One of the places is store.sickbay.biz so go to the Discount Offers thread 'cause we get a discount from there. Here is a picture:

yhst-2926993581959_1969_13015259

[FONT=arial, helvetica]CURATIV EGO CREN prevents the hairloss through the stimulating effect on the cellular metabolism and the nutritive contribution to the scalp. It contains active substances such as horse radish extracts (Known as Cren) and an amynopeptidic complex system derivated from the hydrolyzed soya proteins. Both the vasodilator qualities of the horse radish extracts and the soya proteins make the product an integrative nourishing and revitalizing element for the scalp, strenghening the piliferous bulb whose weakeness can cause hairloss. In case of sensitive skin it may cause redness; it is recommended to do a prelimniary test of the products first and then proceed with the treatment.
[/FONT]

^^^ A patch test is definitely in order because this product can be a little strong. The worst is when I rub my neck a little too hard after washing and this stuff drips down...Whew! Talk about a burning sensation! :nono: It goes away pretty quickly, but this is definitely not for people with sensitive skin.

Fortunately, my scalp has never burned because I don't rub it like I do my neck after I jump out of the shower.

Thank you maybe i can go find some alter ego and see if it works...

And thank u everybody who has chimed in. I have clarified and done deep conditioning and protein treatments, so i pray this works...thank u ladies...:yep:

Back