help! he is all over me!

toyagurl

Okay, so I'm finally in a relationship with the man I'm going to marry. Things are going so wonderful. It seems like we fall in love over and over again every month. Um happy! This problem that I will share with you may not seem like a problem at all but I really need some relief! He can't keep his hands off me! Um constantly being grabbed, kissed, licked, hugged, caressed at all times! I realize I may not always be this size or this attractive or whatever and that I should be appreciative. I am but dang he needs a time out! Sleep won't even stop him!

Girl my SO is the same way :ohwell: won't keep his hands off me :nono: I have just learned to deal with it resistance is futile :assimilat: I am glad you have found someone :grin: just try and enjoy the attention.

Girl, that is such a GOOD problem to have! Enjoy it. After 11 years, DH and I are still touchy feely and playful. But I assure you, relations have slowed down. We used to be on each other like animals, several times a day, in the beginning.

After two kids, college, grad school, and just life in general, we definitely do not do it several times a day anymore. But the admiration and playfulness is still there, thank God for that. We talk on the phone several times a day and constantly flirt and talk about how we are gonna pounce on one another when he gets home....there is so much fun in dirty talking! I hope he never loses the urge to touch and flirt with me...that's one of the best parts. Again, enjoy it.

Dang, that's a problem??? :lachen:I'm just kidding!

Sometimes you just don't want to be touched or mauled, I get that. But it's his way of showing you that he loves you, and is attracted to you. Man, I know women who'd sell their soul for what you've got.

All I could suggest is don't take a bath for about a week, see if he touches you then! :spinning:

Well, I can't wait until I have this problem! Congratulations and I hope you have a happy and blessed marriage!

AND?????????!!!!!!!!!!
You call that a problem?
NEXT!

J/K
That is a wonderful problem to have. Enjoy it. :yep:

Girl, and you complaining haha...

why dont u just tell him that your not a touchy feely person then??...if its like that then....

Congrats on finding a nice man and that you are going to marry!!!

OMG....mines too!! I am super affectionate but he beats me out. He took me telling him to calm down last weekend as rejection but it really wasn't. It's just that I'm not used to someone constantly rubbing me, grabbing me around the waist, squeezing my booty, and pulling me onto his lap. I love him though, but when he moves here (or I move out there to his city), this is gonna take some getting used to :look: :lol:

Okay, so I'm finally in a relationship with the man I'm going to marry. Things are going so wonderful. It seems like we fall in love over and over again every month. Um happy! This problem that I will share with you may not seem like a problem at all but I really need some relief! He can't keep his hands off me! Um constantly being grabbed, kissed, licked, hugged, caressed at all times! I realize I may not always be this size or this attractive or whatever and that I should be appreciative. I am but dang he needs a time out! Sleep won't even stop him!

Girl, that is such a GOOD problem to have! Enjoy it. After 11 years, DH and I are still touchy feely and playful. But I assure you, relations have slowed down. We used to be on each other like animals, several times a day, in the beginning.

After two kids, college, grad school, and just life in general, we definitely do not do it several times a day anymore. But the admiration and playfulness is still there, thank God for that. We talk on the phone several times a day and constantly flirt and talk about how we are gonna pounce on one another when he gets home....there is so much fun in dirty talking! I hope he never loses the urge to touch and flirt with me...that's one of the best parts. Again, enjoy it.

Aww this is soo sweet. I can't wait until my SO becomes my DH so that we can be like that too :love3:

I never understood it completely until I saw a man, about 60+ in age, grab his wife's butt in public!!! She turned, slapped him playfully on the arm and smiled.

I never understood it completely until I saw a man, about 60+ in age, grab his wife's butt in public!!! She turned, slapped him playfully on the arm and smiled.

Aww. That's sweet. :p I hope DH and I are still like that when we're that age. DH was a little frisky while we were in the mall earlier. :look: Lol.

Lol, I know what you mean, my sweetie is the same way and although it IS a good thing, sometimes it's excessive and that's what make me say "Geez baby we just did it an hour ago" Or "Dang baby, I just got home from work can I eat and shower first?!"

And we'll talk about space sometimes, we are in the process of closing the 30 min. distance that we have by moving in together, but we've sometimes jeopardized our own responsibilities and rest just to spend time with each other. Like I wasn't suppose to see him all of this week from Sunday of this week till this weekend. He was in agreement of this and actually thanked me (like I'm the one that has been initiating all the time we spend together :rolleyes:, I just laughed to myself) But what happens? Monday he's at my crib, Tuesday he tries to get me to go see him, I refused, but Wednesday he got me to see him, Thursday he's at my crib and of course, I'm seeing him right after work today and most likely we'll be together all weekend long.

I can't complain much though. I love that he's so into me. I welcome this feeling over feeling neglected from him any day.

Dang, that's a problem??? :lachen:I'm just kidding!

Sometimes you just don't want to be touched or mauled, I get that. But it's his way of showing you that he loves you, and is attracted to you. Man, I know women who'd sell their soul for what you've got.

All I could suggest is don't take a bath for about a week, see if he touches you then! :spinning:

No you're not :lachen:

I think it's cute but I understand where you are coming from. Sometimes you just want to be left alone.

he may need a talk...btu then again it is sweet

I feel the same way i thought i was uber affectionate but i think i met my match...laaawwddddddd....i am just realizing that i do enjoy some sort of space...

its hard because if i mention this- SO feels rejected but its nto about that its about just a lil bit of space..no touching, caressing, kissing or etc..for liek 5 minutes

my SO has me in a hug lock as soon as i arrive through his door..im like baby hey---kiss-kiss..then hug lock- we sit down on the couch hug-lock while im sitting in his lap...

the other day we were layign down i was in the hug-lock i said baby i cant breathe...he was like ok..i just wanna hug youuuuuuuuuuuuuu--- babe im like me 2...but im tired of hugging..arghhhhhhhhhhh im cant breathe...lol:drunk::wallbash::drunk:

its a toss up...

I understand where you're coming from. That constant kissing, licking, hugging and stuff can pluck your last nerve. And the grabbing thing just sets me off the charts. I hate it.

1.First (my typical silly) advise:

Ya gonna have to reel boyfriend in. To teach him how to "sit and stay". You're his lady. You're not a chew toy. Ok??

2. The real deal:

Let him know that you have something to discuss with him. Start and end your conversation letting him know that he is loved and vauled. State your feelings simply and directly. This is not about hurting his feelings. You are letting him know your thoughts about this situation.

When you're done, encourage his feedback. Listen to him carefully and together come to a compromise.

HTH

he may need a talk...btu then again it is sweet

I feel the same way i thought i was uber affectionate but i think i met my match...laaawwddddddd....i am just realizing that i do enjoy some sort of space...

its hard because if i mention this- SO feels rejected but its nto about that its about just a lil bit of space..no touching, caressing, kissing or etc..for liek 5 minutes

my SO has me in a hug lock as soon as i arrive through his door..im like baby hey---kiss-kiss..then hug lock- we sit down on the couch hug-lock while im sitting in his lap...

the other day we were layign down i was in the hug-lock i said baby i cant breathe...he was like ok..i just wanna hug youuuuuuuuuuuuuu--- babe im like me 2...but im tired of hugging..arghhhhhhhhhhh im cant breathe...lol:drunk::wallbash::drunk:

its a toss up...

My goodness! :lol:

My goodness! :lol:

EXACTLY!

If I wanna break away from him while we're sitting on the sofa and I wanna go take a nap in the bedroom, he'll follow me in there and wanna cuddle. I'm like ":look:.....baby can you please.....I'm hot....can i just lay here by myself...." And then he get's all like ":sad:..." So it's sweet but it can be quite overwhelming sometimes. I wouldn't trade him for anyone else in the world tho :infatuated:

It is a "good" problem...but, still, I can understand where you're coming from. I've always enjoyed my own space, and was not used to the constant "touchy-feely" when FH and I started dating. He usually has me on lock-down with the hugging, cuddling, grabbing, kissing, etc., from the moment we are in each other's presence. At one point, if we were cuddling, I couldn't even get up to use the restroom without him asking me where I was going and then complaining that I spent "too much time away from him" while in the restroom. :ohwell: :ohwell: Couldn't take it. :nono: I finally had to just talk with him about it. I think he took it at rejection at first, but we are slowly but surely reaching an agreement on the space issue. He knows that I love him to absolute pieces and I appreciate him with my whole heart, but 20-30 minutes alone after a long day is greatly appreciated. :yep:

I had a boyfriend like this and we would fight about it all the time. I'm affectionate in private but in public, don't touch me. Holding hands or a peck here and there is ok, but he was ALL ABOUT PDA. If we're ever in line together or have a second when we're not walking, he is grabbing me from behind all hugged up, always has his hand around my waist but not just regularly, he had to have his hand UNDER my shirt massaging my hip bone area, UGHH. To me, it felt like he did it moreso for other people's benefit, like he wanted everyone to KNOW we were together, that was just too much for me I think because I would just feel like it was inappropriate, like we were making other people uncomfortable... anyway, we eventaully broke up and now I miss that stuff like crazy :sad::ohwell: enjoy it hun!

I think it's cute but I understand where you are coming from. Sometimes you just want to be left alone.

I was just coming to say this. I went through the same thing and eventually it got annoying because I didnt say anything.

Just politely and gently tell how you feel.

Back