HELP! Graduation hairstyle!!

Ebony Majesty

I am graduating this Monday, and I don't know what style to do!
I refuse to visit a salon, because I don't know who to trust when it comes to managing my new growth and relaxed hair :(

Do any of you ladies have any suggestions? (keeping in mind I have to wear a mortar board)

Thank you :yep:

I am graduating this Monday, and I don't know what style to do!
I refuse to visit a salon, because I don't know who to trust when it comes to managing my new growth and relaxed hair :(

Do any of you ladies have any suggestions? (keeping in mind I have to wear a mortar board)

Thank you :yep:

Do you want a straight or a curly look? Congrats on your graduation! I graduate in a month!

Thanks LeslieC! Congrats to you too! We made it :D lol

Possibly a curly hairstyle to hide the numerous inches of growth! Plus when I straighten my hair, it puffs up after an hour or so :(

Thanks LeslieC! Congrats to you too! We made it :D lol

Possibly a curly hairstyle to hide the numerous inches of growth! Plus when I straighten my hair, it puffs up after an hour or so :(

Ok....one cute style I used to do was about 10 or 15 individual two strand twists and roll the ends on perm rods...then sit under the dryer with it. Turned out really cute and I got a lot of compliments on it. The key was sitting under the dryer bc Im texlaxed and my hair will puff without heat...I tried to do airdried bantu knots,etc and it looked cute but didnt even last me until I got to the car before it puffed and frizzed up.

maybe you can try some drop curls. rollerset your hair going down. and then separate the curls. Kind of like shirley temples.

Ok....one cute style I used to do was about 10 or 15 individual two strand twists and roll the ends on perm rods...then sit under the dryer with it. Turned out really cute and I got a lot of compliments on it. The key was sitting under the dryer bc Im texlaxed and my hair will puff without heat...I tried to do airdried bantu knots,etc and it looked cute but didnt even last me until I got to the car before it puffed and frizzed up.
I tried the two strand twists, but it turned out a mess. I'm going to try it again when my stretching kicks in.

Back