Help...Fotki Pages

Kayluv

I am new to Fotki and have been unable to find some of the members pages listed here as I would really like to see some albums but I cannot find them. When I search by name, I get nothing. It only works when I click a link in a post. Am I searching in the wrong place. Can someone help a sister out. :D

There are many Hair inspirations out there. Here is a link to my page. From there you can check the "about me page" and it will lead you to other ladies that are listed below. Look in "my friends section." Some albums are locked some are open. This should start you on your way.

http://public.fotki.com/Rzilynt/

RZ~

Kayluv said:
I am new to Fotki and have been unable to find some of the members pages listed here as I would really like to see some albums but I cannot find them. When I search by name, I get nothing. It only works when I click a link in a post. Am I searching in the wrong place. Can someone help a sister out. :D

If you are talking about doing a member's search on Fotki, you probably should search by UserName/DisplayName. Sometime the name shown on the fotki link isn't the person actual name, so it will not work. Also if you find pictures by clicking on a link in a post, it could be that the album is private. Albums can be public and locked (where you can actually see them but not be able to enter w/o a PW). Or they can be private where you wouldn't be able to see them at all. Fotki offers the two options.

Back