Help for dry ends

I would advise after you deep condition and before you dry, apply a leave in conditioner and a serum. Don't use direct heat to dry your ends. Once dry, lightly apply oil and roll ends on a roller to seal.

Make sure you moisturize the ends, several times a week if not daily.... making sure to seal in the moisture as well. I think over time you'll see a difference. See SistaSlick's Hair Breakage 101 (stickey) for more info about properly moisturizing.

HTH

Keracare Moisturizer w/ Jojoba Oil and Keracare Silken Sealer. I just got the Silken Sealer, but works like a dream at keeping the moisture in.

bajanplums1 said:
I would advise after you deep condition and before you dry, apply a leave in conditioner and a serum. Don't use direct heat to dry your ends. Once dry, lightly apply oil and roll ends on a roller to seal.

I just started doing this. I read about this the other day here. This is one of the single greatest pieces of advice I have learned from LHCF in the 6 months I've been reading posts here. It really does work!! :trampolin

I love LHCF!! :kiss:

When my ends are feeling dry I treat them to a little shea butter or any good moisturizer and seal it in with castor oil. The castor oil has really helped my ends stay moist and not split.

Back