Help for an itchy scalp?

Glib Gurl

Over the last couple of weeks my scalp has been itchy . . . and I have no idea why. I haven't changed my regimen so I'm not really using any different products or anything . . . also I haven't changed my activities (so it's not like I'm sweating more or something). Not sure what the cause is. In any event, I'd like it to STOP! So, I'm what strategies or products you all might suggest in helping to stop the itch? I'm thinking maybe if I oil my scalp and massage it a bit, that will help?

While listening to Jane Carter on Thursday night, this question came up. She sugguested using " scalp renew or scalp nourishing serum". Both can be used for dry, itchy scalp. I ordered 2 of the scalp renew, one for me and one for my hubby. Here is the link to her website:

http://www.janecartersolution.com/nourish.html

I use to have that problem, but I use BeeMine Growth Oil mixed with a little coconut oil and massage for 7-10 minutes, then I melt some East African Shea Butter and apply just a LITTLE bit. HTH

Glad to know that I'm not the only one with an itchy scalp (I was worried y'all were going to come in here and tell me my scalp was diseased and my hair would fall out! :lol:) I will start with the tea tree oil - I can get it cheap at the pharmacy.

Thanks everyone!

Back