Help ends won't seal

Guapa1

Help ends won\'t seal

I've got my hair done in extension, and the hair is kankelon. I tried to seal my hair in hot water, but it hasn't sealed. It's now starting to unravel. What am I doing wrong?

Re: Help ends won\'t seal

This happened to me when I picked the flame-resistant kanekalon hair. It was sooo hard to seal and I didn't know why until I looked at the package wrapper!

The only thing I can suggest is to seal the ends with a lighter. If it's flame resistant, it'll take a lot longer for it to seal, but the ends will seal eventually.

Thank Tiger Lily, I think it was flame resistant, so it def can't be sealed with hot water? Damn, I don't like the ends burnt, it stick to my tops

No, I don't think it can, guapa1. It's really hard to seal with the lighter, so I doubt that hot water will seal them! Sorry! I feel your frustration! Been there!

Oh well I'll know for next time, have you done your hair with any other type of hair, and hot water DOES seal the ends?

Thank you TigerLily, will have to actually read it next time.
wallbash.gif

it will seal, but you need to use BOILING water. i always use flame-resistant and boiling water. try making waves of curls on the ends, that may help hold the hair as well

Back