HELP! Domincan Products In Atlanta

enscott14

Hello I am in desparate need of buying some Dominican Hair products. Does anyone out there know where I can find some in Atlanta?

Thanks a bunch!

I would like to know this too! Now you KNOW in this great city we live in there has got to be some BSS or salon that sells them!

I have a friend orquidea who owns a salon in norcross.When you go up jimmy carter boulevard and pass the wendys on the right ther are two salons right there.One sits back a little to on the left hand side of the street. And the other is directly acroos the street close to the spanish supermarket.Ther is another one down jimmy certer almost when it turns to mountain industrial.Its close to the Dominican resturant Santo Domingo.Orquidea does really good hair.I think she sales some products to al ittle cheaper than ordering online.

cafeaulait5, thanks girl I am going on the site RIGHT NOW! And cubanit thank you as well! I actually live in Alpharetta, but I'm on the border of Duluth and Norcross and do a lot out that way, so this is perfect!

I knew you ladies wouldn't let me down! You all are the best! I'll let you know how my results turn out!

One more question ladies..............How do you use the Salerm and/or the Lacio Lacio? Also, which did you find to be the best bet, especially for naturals?

cubanit said:
I have a friend orquidea who owns a salon in norcross.When you go up jimmy carter boulevard and pass the wendys on the right ther are two salons right there.One sits back a little to on the left hand side of the street. And the other is directly acroos the street close to the spanish supermarket.Ther is another one down jimmy certer almost when it turns to mountain industrial.Its close to the Dominican resturant Santo Domingo.Orquidea does really good hair.I think she sales some products to al ittle cheaper than ordering online.

lol thats the site i was talking about!

Cubanit,

Does your friend own Lilly's? I've heard her name before.

Another one is called the Different Hair Salon. They're off of Jimmy Carter and Rockbridge in the same plaza as Rainbow where the old Kmart used to be. I haven't been there in over a year, but they sell dominican products as well.

enscott14 said:
One more question ladies..............How do you use the Salerm and/or the Lacio Lacio? Also, which did you find to be the best bet, especially for naturals?

for me Salerm was the best. I would just CW my hair and then I would add the Salerm in and comb it through. I'm natural with VERY curly hair and it really brought the curls out and defined them...i didn't even use a styling product when I was using Salerm thats how good it was for me!

Back