HELP....Confused?!?!?

girlyprincess23

I'm really confused okay lately I've been doing no heat cheat sets every week to dry my hair straight. Okay what I don't understand is why every time I take the rollers and pony holders out why my hair is crunchy?? I can't figure it out is it my leave in (which is too excellent to give up btw) am I putting too much on?? I don't understand. And what is even more confusing is after I comb it out of the position it dried in it's just as soft as it could be. I mean sooooo soft. It's just moving it while it's crunchy before it loosens up and becomes soft hairs break and I can't have that. Any ideas on what it is or what to do?

Telling us the leave in and the shampoo and/or conditioner you use for the set would really help.... The names of all the products you put in your hair beforehand...

^^^^^ITA. what products did you use. and did you use the smae products each time the problem occured?

First I used redken smooth down butter treat and redken anti snap and sabino mb= crunchy

Then I used just the butter treat and sabino mb= crunchy

Then I used lanza colorcare trauma treatment and sabino mb= crunchy

Then I used lanza colorcare treatment alone = not crunchy (at first) then again alone and it was crunchy??

Could it be heavy handedness?

Back