Help! Can't decide, Mizani Fulfyl or Aubrey's GPB?

pmichael52172

I've skimmed almost every thread on the best light protein conditioners. Since I don't have major hair damage, I've decided to skip the Aphogee for now and just concentrate on strengthening with a light protein conditioner every two weeks.

I've narrowed it down to Mizani Fulfyl and Aubrey GPB.
Now, I will be putting in a Mizani relaxer but don't want to rule out GPB for the sake of staying in the same hair line.

I know hair habits are different for everyone but I just need help deciding.

Thanks for any help.

I haven't used the Mizani but I use the Aubrey's GPB ever week & I can tell you I really like this conditioner. Like you, I don't use a heavy protein either. HTH

I've been using Aubrey Organics GPB since 2000, and I love it. I've never used a hard core protein conditioner, and I never will.

thumbs up for me on the Aubrey's GPB.....that and UBH deep conditioner are my two lifetime protein conditioners

I've never used Mizani Fulfyl either but I do use AO GPB and I love it soooo much. It's one of my staple products:) HtH

I love the AO GPB. I didn't care for it at first but when I got the heads up about using it as a prepoo I fell in love

Thanks ladies... I knew I could count on ya'll

Okay, based on your responses, I would have been afraid NOT to get the Aubrey's - I know Allandra would have had my head too. (How could I have forgotten that you were a GPB-head! You were using that when I met you years ago.) I did buy it - so next question....

It says of course apply after shampoo and leave on for 1-2 minutes and rinse. Of course I would leave it on much much muuuuch longer but it also says: For deep conditioning apply to DRY hair and leave on for 15 minutes... then shampoo and condition and style as usual. Whaaaa? Has anyone done the dry hair route? If so, how did it work? It sounds like a pre-poo treatment.

Do tell.

pmichael52172 said:
Thanks ladies... I knew I could count on ya'll

Okay, based on your responses, I would have been afraid NOT to get the Aubrey's - I know Allandra would have had my head too. (How could I have forgotten that you were a GPB-head! You were using that when I met you years ago.) I did buy it - so next question....

It says of course apply after shampoo and leave on for 1-2 minutes and rinse. Of course I would leave it on much much muuuuch longer but it also says: For deep conditioning apply to DRY hair and leave on for 15 minutes... then shampoo and condition and style as usual. Whaaaa? Has anyone done the dry hair route? If so, how did it work? It sounds like a pre-poo treatment.

Do tell.
Alrighty now. :)

I haven't tried it as a pre-shampoo treatment, but that does sound good though. Please let us know your results.

Back