Help! Cabellina

Owest

So Wavy Baby
I tried doing a search for it, but for some reason the feature isn't working for me.

I bought a shampoo and conditioner called Cabellina (it's a Mane & Tail Conditioner) at Wal-Mart today. I've been taking a lil' break from hair care, so it's the first new product I've bought in a while. It has a majority of good ingredients and it advertises Thickness, Moisture and Shine...and my hair is in desperate need of the first two very badly.

I'm 4a/b and about 8 weeks post relaxer. I'm gonna pre-poo tonite and try it out tommorrow. Anyone tried this product?? If so how did it work out for you??? Is the conditioner any good to use as a deep conditioner, or should I follow it up with my regular DC??? What about the shampoo, should i dilute it???

Last edited:
I love, love, love Cabellina del Caballos conditioner. I have never tried the shampoo and I am really not a shampoo person. However, Cabellina is one of my favorite conditioners of all time. I just ordered two bottles from OTC Latino because I haven't been able to get to the Walmart I know has it to restock -- the one in Alpharetta. It is very thick, and has hydrolyzed keratin amino acids, horsetail, coconut oil, olive oil, and something else, panthenol, maybe. It is also very moisturizing. You will get very soft, detangled, strong hair.

P.S. PM me the ingredients to the shampoo? I am curious to know if it has SLS in it...

I love Cabellina conditioner too!! It's great, it's all purpose. I've used it every which way as a pre-poo, rinse out, DC and leave-in. You get a lot for your $$. I've never used the poo though, I don't do sulfates.

Back