Help before I decide to relax again!

Kamilla16

I'm am at 8week since my touch-up and I am dying to get a touch-up
frown.gif
I want to make it to at least 10 weeks... I can't wait tough because I have 1" or more new growth and I can't wait to see how longer my hair has gotten. What does your routine consist of at around 8weeks?? My hair is 4a
smile.gif

Thanks in Advance
cool.gif

At eight weeks my routine stays the same, shampoo with a rollerset. I guess my hair grows slowly because at 8 weeks I never had enough for a re-touch. 10 to 12 weeks was my target time, these ladies that go for 4 months amaze me
shocked.gif

I have 2 suggestions for you try ponytail or bun/french twist, or hennalucent neutral (it will help loosen the new growth). hth

Good suggestions Lucia, forgot about the ponytail, bun and french twist - a style with very little manipulation. And don't forget Adrienne's ponytail method. She uses S-curl and puts her hair up in a ponytail for a week at a time. Do a search under her name or send her a PM.

I'm at week 7, and I used Adrienne's ponytail method at my last wash and I love it! It kept my figners out of my hair, and my ends are VERY moisturized!!

I use castor oil to soften my new growth. I also spray my new growth with S-curl. I usually go 8 weeks before a touch up. However I am going to try to go to 10 weeks since I got color in my hair.

Back