Help a PJ out.....

Leshia

All right ladies, I'm a woman on the move so I'll do my buns most of the time...(especially since I've been throwing this HUGE brown, knit hat on my head since it's FREEZING). But when I want to look GOOODDDD, which ONE do I need most.....ceramic flat iron OR Caruso Steam Rollers. I'm only hunting one of these down and I need to know..it's the moment of truth!

You're gonna hate me for saying this, but I know you appreciate hair advice, but that knit cap is your hair's worst enemy. It's like a velcro effect on your hair. If you must wear it in the house because it's cold please tie a satin or silk scarf on your head then wear the cap.

Londondiva, no fear, I've got it covered, as I have been wearing a silk scarf tied on my head underneath. It's a good darn thing I look good in my little animal print silk scarf because my 4-year-old ripped off my big, knit hat while I was running my mouth one day! The woman I was talkign with could have been traumatized had I choose not to be stylish but to do an Aunt Jemima kinda' thing. *smirking* /images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Leshia said:
It's a good darn thing I look good in my little animal print silk scarf because my 4-year-old ripped off my big, knit hat while I was running my mouth one day!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO Did your 4 year old rip off your hat cause you were running your mouth at him/her?

I'd say get the one that you plan on using more often. I have a Jilbere ceramic flat iron (the one inch), and I have a set of steam rollers. I purchased the ceramic flat iron in December, and so far I've used it once a month (which is how often I plan on flat ironing my hair). I purchased the steam rollers years ago, and I use those every now and then when I need some quick curls.

LondonDiva said:
Leshia said:
It's a good darn thing I look good in my little animal print silk scarf because my 4-year-old ripped off my big, knit hat while I was running my mouth one day!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO Did your 4 year old rip off your hat cause you were running your mouth at him/her?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I was talking to someone who stopped by my place unsuspectedly but I was on my way out of the door. I intentionally didn't take off my big, brown hat because I knew I was wearing the scarf underneath. I guess he felt like I shouldn't have been wearing my hat so long. It was all very innocent, but things could have gotten very, very ugly.

Allandra said:
I'd say get the one that you plan on using more often. I have a Jilbere ceramic flat iron (the one inch), and I have a set of steam rollers. I purchased the ceramic flat iron in December, and so far I've used it once a month (which is how often I plan on flat ironing my hair). I purchased the steam rollers years ago, and I use those every now and then when I need some quick curls.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I have absolutely no idea what I'd plan on using more often...*laughing* Just goes to show how much of a junkie i am...no plan, just buy...I can't see myself just having a flat 'do, so I guess I'll plan on the rollers.

Back