help, 1st self relax w. motions lye...

Motions is okay, I've been using it for years now. The only issue that I have is that I am sometimes underprocessed and that depends on how long I stretch my touch-ups. I usually go from 10-12 weeks and I will be okay, if longer then that I'm usually underprocessed as I have thick coarse hair. It's totally up to you and what you are looking for.

I don't know about Nairobi....but Butter Blends has a protein conditioner called ' Perphecting Creme'. You use this before neutralizing and leave it on for 3-5 minutes. :yep:

thanks so much! i will definitely do this.
is it recommended to still do the two-step treatment from aphogee before a relaxer a week before? or any heavy protein conditioner a week before? if i do this is it necessary to use the perphecting creme?

thanks so much! i will definitely do this.
is it recommended to still do the two-step treatment from aphogee before a relaxer a week before? or any heavy protein conditioner a week before? if i do this is it necessary to use the perphecting creme?

I don't know about it being recommended......cause I don't do it. The only people I hear about suggesting doing this......are people from here. I'm sure it can't hurt if you do decide to do it.
"I feel" if you're doing weekly or bi-weekly protein treatments....there's no need to do the two step treatment. It's all up to you and the health of your hair.
But about the perphecting creme........that step should never be skipped if you're using the Butter Blends. :)

Back