Hellooo, I'm New :)

Calia001

Hello everyone, i hope your day/night has been going well. I am a new poster to this site but i have been lurking for the past couple of months. I'd like to say first off THANK YOU for your hair care tips. They have come in handy SO MUCH. Every single member on this board has contributed to my road to hair success and I :thankyou: for it. I'm still tryna figure out my regimen, my hair is 4b relaxed aaand the very top of sl. I've been using mt for about 2 1/2 weeks and my last relaxer was October 29th and Im currently stretching to save money :yep:. so yea... thats about it. :grin:

Welcome to the LHCF family! Looking forward to getting to know you and journeying together for healthier, longer hair.

Doesn't it feel good to come out the closet (from lurking that is:look:) Welcome girly!:grin::clapping::trampolin:welcome2:

I'd do anything to get out of there so I wouldn't be stuck in there with R. Kelly singing for 60 mins...
Haha... :ninja:

Welcome to the group... I have been here for less than a month. I am learning a lot and trying a bunch of new techniques. Have fun getting to know your hair! Let me know if I can help in anyway... :rocker:

thanks guys. you'll get used to me pretty quickly. I'll be using up every day of my subscription. i must say i'm a borderline pj :wallbash:, so ill be watching some posts with a blind wallet

Back