Hello

I_shure_do_wish

Hello, Erm I tried looking for the introduction borad and could not find it and I would really Love to say hi to everyone. I have just joined and have been browsing the broads for quite sometime now. I am so excited to be here and anxious to achieve My goals. You will be seeing me more and more everyday. Anyways Thankyou.

I_shure_do_wish said:
Hello, Erm I tried looking for the introduction borad and could not find it and I would really Love to say hi to everyone. I have just joined and have been browsing the broads for quite sometime now. I am so excited to be here and anxious to achieve My goals. You will be seeing me more and more everyday. Anyways Thankyou.

Hey! And welcome! :D

I'd say more but Law and Order SVU is about to come on in two minutes, so girl, I gotta jet.

Hey gurl!!!

Trust us, your hair will grow on thie board if you follow some of the more popular tips that are here.

Make sure you limit the amount of heat and brushing/combing. Wear protective styles and only trim when you need to, not necessarily everytime you relax just because your stylist says (if you are in fact relaxed). Moisturize!!

Okay, have fun too! Check out the OT board and ET boards for some fun!:)

:weird: HI AND WELCOME. I'LL BE LEARNING RIGHT ALONG WITH YOU. HOPEFULLY I'LL BE ABLE TO SHARE WHATS BEEN WORKING FOR ME SOON. I JUST STARTED MYSELF. IN FACT, I JUST DID MY FIRST
CLARI-POO, RECON CO, AND DEEP CO TODAY:D PRIOR TO THIS BOARD, I WAS VERY IGNORANT TO THE DIFFENT TYPES OF POOS AND COs AND THE NEED TO HAVE A REGIME.

GOOD LUCK TO VIBRANT AND HEALTHY HAIR:p

Hello and good luck in all you do. There is a newbie challenge out there. I dont know how to post links from the forum yet. Maybe someone will help...:confused:

1.gif

Back