HELLO! Newbie here:)

girlwithguitar2

Hi guys, my name is Bettina and I am from the UK. I have been lurking on this board for a while now and finally paid the subscription fee so I can communicate with you wonderful ladies. In the time visting this board I have leant so much and I want to thank you. :D
Well, let me tell you a little about myself. I go to University, doing a masters degree in mathematics and I will be 21 tomorrow:yay: . So joining lchf is sort of a little birthday present to moi. Playing the guitar is my passion and I have natural 4a hair with a little 3c.. I think anyway. :perplexed Oh and I am Nigerian too lol! Anyway my problem is that I have had no edges of the past few years and sometimes it gets me down as i do not know the reason for it:( and I have been to dermatologists who have told me that my folicles are ok. You ladies on this board have given me some renewed faith as I have ben using virgin hair fertilizer on my edges and there are SOME sprouts of tiny new hairs so you know I'm like:love: .
i would really be appreciated if you guys can give me some tips. I know that I am not the only one who has lost their edges over the years so I know that there is hope for me.
I am really looking forward in strating my hair journey with the support of you guys and hopefully this time next year thie will be me----->:party: <------ as I will be closer to having beautiful hair like you girls.

Thank you very much
:newbie:

Welcome GWG2 :wave:. I have a problem with thin edges also. I have been using MTG to thicken them out. It's works a little faster for others but mine are growing in nicely.:)

Hello Nigeria! Thank you for advice. Is there any place to get MTG in the UK? I have been trying to find it. YOu are very beautiful too. Are you Igbo or Yoruba? I am Igbo myself:)

girlwithguitar2 said:
Hello Nigeria! Thank you for advice. Is there any place to get MTG in the UK? I have been trying to find it. YOu are very beautiful too. Are you Igbo or Yoruba? I am Igbo myself:)

:blush: Thanx GWG2. I am Yoruba. I believe you have to buy it online. Shapely's website has it and other websites but I can't remember the web addresses.

Carrot Oil by Organic Root Stimulator works too. It just makes your hair a little oily. But, if you're wearing your hair up, it shouldn't be too bad.

Welcome to lhcf. Products I've used that helped to improve my edges

ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR Fertilizing Temple Balm
Surge Plus 14
MTG
Lenzi's request

I'm lazy about applying products so I actually still have my jar of temple balm. I would have seen better results if I followed the directions for it. But it does work.

I didn't buy surge for my edges but I noticed that it helped.

Love MTG for overall growth.

I used Lenzi specifically for my edges and it's my favorite so far because I used it once a week and I've had great results.

Jaelin said:
Welcome to lhcf. Products I've used that helped to improve my edges

ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR Fertilizing Temple Balm
Surge Plus 14
MTG
Lenzi's request

I'm lazy about applying products so I actually still have my jar of temple balm. I would have seen better results if I followed the directions for it. But it does work.

I didn't buy surge for my edges but I noticed that it helped.

Love MTG for overall growth.

I used Lenzi specifically for my edges and it's my favorite so far because I used it once a week and I've had great results.

Thank you very much! i will go to the BSS as soon as possible to get them. I can't wait till my edges come back in!:)

Back