HELLO!!! New(ish) Member Here :-)

MummysGirl

Hi Everyone,
I joined LHCF forever ago but wasn't a paying member... I finally decided to pay for membership today cos I've been itching to leave comments or ask questions and couldn't.

I started taking really good care of my hair in August 2007... my hair improved in health and grew so much and got to APL by August 2008... BUT I unfortunately suffered some breakage and had to get a major trim/cut in December... hence my current length :perplexed

It ended up being a blessing in disguise because last week (on the 6th of February 2009), I decided - TIME TO TRANSITION...

So I am transitioning to natural and will for as long as I can before my BC... target: 1 to 1.5years.

So.... HELLO :-)

Hello Mummysgirl! Welcome to LHCF planet, I believe Allandra (moderator) is also transitioning and has a blog about it;)

Welcome to the natural side!
If you do a search "transitioning to natural hair" you should find many threads on transitioning. And remember condition, condition, condition is a key factor because you are dealing with 2 very different hair textures.

:wavey:Hi Mummy

Welcome from one late bloomer to another! We share common ground.
After meds and stress caused my hair loss I got so discouraged up until now since I have decided to transition. It was definitely time to come out of lurk mode cuz I need all the info and support I can find. Before I can ask a question the answers are already posted! I love it!

Hi! You are so right - there's so much info here... I'll go checkout your fotki.
:wavey:Hi Mummy

Welcome from one late bloomer to another! We share common ground.
After meds and stress caused my hair loss I got so discouraged up until now since I have decided to transition. It was definitely time to come out of lurk mode cuz I need all the info and support I can find. Before I can ask a question the answers are already posted! I love it!

Back