Hello New Here!

Cinnabuns

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I have been leangering around here for about two weeks and now I've decided to become a member today!

I love everyone's advice here and have been following it to a "T".

As you can see I love wearing buns (notice my name) and even though I'm wearing briads I still wear my hair in a bun
smile.gif
. I guess I am a bit of a bun fananic. I'm currently in the transition phase from a perm to natural hair and I owe it all to the adive that I have read here on this message board. Thanks everyone for your honest opinions and sharing them with here.

Welcome Cinnabuns! What a cute screen name! Yes, you'll find lots of valuable info from the ladies on this site. Let us know how your transition goes and good luck!

Welcome
wave.gif
. I love your screenname!! Congrats on your decision to go natural, keep us posted on how your transition is going.
smile.gif

Welcome to the board! When I first saw your screenname I thought it meant you loved Cinnabon (the restaurant). I was like.. "Me too! Their Caramel Stickybon is BOMB!"
laugh.gif

I hope u learn a lot from all the other transitioners here on the forum. I'm currently starting a bun challenge to retain hair length.
smile.gif

Good luck and hope u have fun!
grin.gif

Back