Hello LHCF! I'm a SemiNuB!

DivaD04

Hello All! I am new to posting but have been a member since this past spring! I have been lurking ever since, why, I don't know...Maybe it's because I wanted to get to know the forum before actually posting. I have short hair...4 inches in the front, 2 inches on the side, and 3 inches in the nape and an all over 1/4 inches of new growth(no chemicals since 12-05-2007)...I've broke out the ruler and went to work. I went to Bay Vista Beauty College Back in 2004 in California, graduated but I did not get my license :wallbash:, it's not my calling right now since I was pregnant at the time and I'd moved like 4 times after...now I'm overseas and have been for the past year and a half...I don't know if I'll go back to school (all over again) to pursue my license :look:...Although, school has given me a foundation of knowledge about hair it hasn't (my opinion) taught me about how to take care of my "WOMAN OF COLOR" hair. Okay enough about me!!
Alot of you have very good ideas on what to do to keep the maintainance low...etc...This is atleast the best forum I've seen on the net for hair! Kudos to all off you! My plan is to have Long Healthy hair...no more relaxers starting this year! I'll be here for a while so I hope I make some long and short :yep: hair care friends.

Thank you ladies...I really feel welcomed! You all have beautiful hair and I hope to achieve just the same as well! And yes, I will start posting and I hope it's not TOO late to join some challenges!?

11.gif

Hello again and thank you! I love this site!!!! I think there is sooo much support and info on here and yes I'm having as much fun as you are and as much as the rest of the ladies on here. I know in one way or another we are /and will experience some type of trial(s) with our hair but thank GOD for this forum! Girl I hope ur have'n even more fun! And welcome to u as well!

Back