Hello Ladies!

Andrea'

I have been lurking on this forum for about two years and finally decided to join. I'm kind of shy so I will mostly be reading but I want to say that I love the forum and you ladies are very nice and also knowledgeable. I have learned so much on this forum. Very happy to be here!

Andrea' said:
I have been lurking on this forum for about two years and finally decided to join. I'm kind of shy so I will mostly be reading but I want to say that I love the forum and you ladies are very nice and also knowledgeable. I have learned so much on this forum. Very happy to be here!

Welcome to the board!!! :)

So glad you joined! Isn't it great to have something in commom with a lot of ladies and not feel like you are a fanatic! You know you are in the right place! I wish you a happy healthy hair journey!;)

Andrea' said:
Welcome!!!
wave.gif

So tell us a bit about yourself and your hair - natural, relaxed, long, short? To henna or not to henna? PJ or KISS? C'mon! ;)

Miss*Tress said:
Welcome!!! :wave:

So tell us a bit about yourself and your hair - natural, relaxed, long, short? To henna or not to henna? PJ or KISS? C'mon! ;)

Hello Miss Tress!:)

My hair is Texlaxed and past shoulder length. I would say I have about two more inches until APL. It's been hard getting there though. I used to be a PJ but now I just have my staple hair products that I use consistently. My hair is pretty healthy and I am working on keeping it that way. My goal is to try to get to APL but I don't know, we will see. I will continue to read the success stories on this forum for encouragement and inspiration. Thanks again!!

Andrea' said:
Hello Miss Tress!:)

My hair is Texlaxed and past shoulder length. I would say I have about two more inches until APL. It's been hard getting there though. I used to be a PJ but now I just have my staple hair products that I use consistently. My hair is pretty healthy and I am working on keeping it that way. My goal is to try to get to APL but I don't know, we will see. I will continue to read the success stories on this forum for encouragement and inspiration. Thanks again!!

Hey, you sound like an ol' pro!!! Glad you finally joined in!:)

Back