Hello Ladies Thank-You

slewis

Hello Ladies I've been lurking and learning from you ladies for some time now and I must THANK-YOU all so much. I have natural hair and didn't know that I had been transitioning. I was just cutting the perm out so I could have natural hair but other than having braids done at the salon I didn't know what to and how to handle my hair. I now make my own hair moisturizer with oils and shea butter,hair gel with aloe vera and oils and essential oils. I'm loving using the Indian powders and oils making teas, rinses and paste and hair has never ever been better. I'm infusing my own oils and I love it cause it natural. I never knew how to twist before and now that is my usual hair style. I bought a flatiron at SALLY's and did my hair with sabino moisture block to have a special look . I learned all these things from you ladies. I no longer go to the salon. Thanks
icon7.gif
icon14.gif

Attachments

• jan92009 002.jpg
    jan92009 002.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 23
I would like to also take this opportunity to thank you ladies as well!!! You guys are the best, I feel really lucky to find this website!

Good for you! That's wonderful!!!! Welcome to the board!! :D

Congratulations! Your hair is pretty. I'm a total DIY'er too! It's so liberating not having to depend on others for your hair care needs!

Back