Hello Ladies long time no see!!

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I've been so busy with school, work and life in general that I have not even been paying attention to my hair!!! Can you imagine that :grin:

Anyways yesterday I decided to wear my hair out; I had been wigging it out for the last 2 weeks. I had an interview yesterday so I wanted to wear my own hair. The interview was scheduled for 9am so I woke up at 7 and decided to flat iron my hair. I combed through my hair and that thickness and new growth that was staring back at me literally freaked me out!! Since I relaxed my flat iron time has decreased by half so imagine how impatient I was taking a full hour to make that hair look presentable.

I've been using both BT and Bee Mine regularly. I have BT in kenner and BM in Grambling. Those might be the culprits in this hair growth.

Hey, Val. I delivered a load in Metarie last week and I thought about you. :look: I hope everything went well with the interview.

Hey, Val. I delivered a load in Metarie last week and I thought about you. :look: I hope everything went well with the interview.
oh for real!! when are you gonna be in this area again?

I think the interview went well..... but I'l conflicted....gonna make a thread about it in the OT forum

I'm not sure. I usually go to the N.O. area every other week. I delivered to the Lowes store on Veteran's Blvd. I'll PM you the next time I head that way.

so anyways.... I am 6 weeks post and by the looks of things I don't feel I'll make it to 8 weeks.

I always hear good things about mizani butter blends. I'm thinking of trying it out

I'm going to do the Aphogee 2 minute treatment when I get off work today and then I will post updated pics. That siggy is 8 weeks old.... need a new one :lol:

I took the pics but didn't have time to upload em....the SO wanted attention so I had to oblige *wink* :lol:

I'm at work now but I WILL post em later.

Back