Hello ladies, help me please

nubiannurse

I have thin uneven thin temple hair. How can I get thicker, better looking temple even hair without cutting it and putting alot of stuff on it. I have to be careful with washing and the summer heat. My hair frizzes bad! Any tips for that?

BT (Boundless Tresses), LR (Lenzi's Request), MN (Miconazole Nitrate), JBCO (Jamaican Black Castor Oil), regular castor oil, Glover's Mane, Sulfer 8, ORS Temple Balm (ORS stands for Organic Root Stimulator)........ A lot of members have had success with these products..... HTH!

Oh, and :welcome:

Last edited:
BT (Boundless Tresses), LR (Lenzi's Request), MN (Miconazole Nitrate), JBCO (Jamaican Black Castor Oil), regular castor oil, Glover's Mane, Sulfer 8........ A lot of members have had success with these products..... HTH!

Oh, and :welcome:
Many thanks. Where might I obtain these products? I have started attending a dominican salon. I see a huge difference in the overall texture of my hair but I dont want to cut it off to even it up. I think those doggone ponytails I loved so much broke off the front of my hair.

Castor oil is great too. I've noticed hairline thickening since I started adding it to my co-washes, oil washes, protective styles etc...

hth

Many thanks. Where might I obtain these products? I have started attending a dominican salon. I see a huge difference in the overall texture of my hair but I dont want to cut it off to even it up. I think those doggone ponytails I loved so much broke off the front of my hair.

No problem :grin:

BT can be found at www.growthspecifics.com

LR can be found at www.sunriseproductsonline.com

JBCO can be found at www.sams247.com, but I think the website may be down right now

micnazole nitrate is just cooch cream (Monistat 7) so you can get that and castor oil at any drug store

Glover's Mane and Sulfer 8 can be found at your local bss (beauty supply store)

If your ponytails are thinning your hair out, then they're way too tight. Maybe you can try french twists or twist outs

Back