Hello, I am newbie...

ina

I wanted to say hello to all of you in the forum. I've been a registered member for over a year but never posted. I want to say thank you to all the ladies for the great tips about haircare: comments, pictures(fotkis),tutorials...

I currently live in Paris(France) but I used to live in Atlanta,Ga. I never"abused"my hair but I never put any"extra"effort into it either. I look forward to talking with you.:)

Welcome! I'm still pretty new myself. So welcome. How did you go that long without posting? I love love love LHCF. Which I had found it years ago. Welcome again!!! I plan to get some pics soon.

ina said:
I wanted to say hello to all of you in the forum. I've been a registered member for over a year but never posted. I want to say thank you to all the ladies for the great tips about haircare: comments, pictures(fotkis),tutorials...

I currently live in Paris(France) but I used to live in Atlanta,Ga. I never"abused"my hair but I never put any"extra"effort into it either. I look forward to talking with you.:)

Hi, Ina, Welcome on LHCF, have a beautiful Hair journey, and feel free to click on the link in my siggy:D!

Back