Hello Hydration....

NicBenny

Herbal Essence Hello Hydration is A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I read so many rave reviews about the conditioner but wanted to stick with my current regime (now old :grin:), so I convinced myself not to indulge in my PJ ways and to keep with what I was doing.

Anyway, I walked into Duane Reade (in NYC) on Friday and there was a sale for Hello Hydration, 2 for $7.00 so .... I bought the conditioner (not the shampoo) and I loved it!!!!! It made my hair soft and gave great slip. Now, I'm in love...:dinner:
I will go back for the shampoo. I know, I know....I'm very late.

Also, Organix had a sale on their Brazilian Keratin Therapy line...have anyone tried it? If so, deets please.:yawn:

Organix

My sister found the Hello Hydration drying, but she LOVES the Totally Twisted. I'm just the opposite. I have to water the Totally Twisted down to get the same results as Hello Hydration. I recommend you try TT and see if that works instead :) Glad you liked Long Term Relationship.

NAAAH, girl I have over ___ well maybe closer to ____ conditioners (some small, replen paks, etc.) <<-- decided to take that out before I'm committed

been selling them... not a big fan of the Herbal Essence line.. but still have several of the LTR left

I don't care for their ingredients (suave A& O i'll only use w/out heat).... suave coconut naturals i will use w/ heat due to better ingredients

I love hello hydration soo much! I also like the dangerously straight conditioner that they have too. I find that it is a tad bit heavier than the hello hydration so many when you go back you can try that one.

NAAAH, girl I have over ___ well maybe closer to ____ conditioners (some small, replen paks, etc.) <<-- decided to take that out before I'm committed

been selling them... not a big fan of the Herbal Essence line.. but still have several of the LTR left

I don't care for their ingredients (suave A& O i'll only use w/out heat).... suave coconut naturals i will use w/ heat due to better ingredients

I'm not a big fan of Herbal Essence either, but lots of people are raving about Hello Hydration and I just couldn't resist any longer. :look: I'm happy I tried it though.

I'm a PJ that's transitioning, so I'm game to try moisturizing conditioners that are given glowing reviews.

Aussie Moist has also received glowing reviews, but I'm still on the fence about that one. :spinning: I guess different strokes for different folks. :yawn:

Back