HELLO (FINALLY)

jreagins

HEY TIFFERS! I FINALLY PAID MY $6.50!!! :lachen:

ANYHOOS... IM A LONG TIME LURKER (9/07) AND FINALLY DECIDED TO JOIN THE FORUM.. IVE GOTTEN ALOT OF IDEAS AND TIPS FROM YOU LOVELY LADIES! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH :bighug:
SAMANTHAJONES THAT STEAM TREATMENT IS A BEAST!!! THANK YOU

WELL IM IN MY 15TH MONTH OF TRANSITIONING TO NATURAL (SOUTHERNTEASES DOING) :love2: BEST DECISION IVE EVER MADE (HAIR WISE) THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION CHICK! I DONT KNOW HOW TO POST PICS BUT THE LINK TO MY FOTKI IS IN MY SIGGY!

WARNING: MY HAIR LOOKED A MESS IN '07 :ohwell:

Welcome! I lurked for a while before subscribing too. The best $6.50 I've ever spent.

You've made wonderful progress. Congratulations on your 15 month transition!

Welcome! I lurked for a while before subscribing too. The best $6.50 I've ever spent.

You've made wonderful progress. Congratulations on your 15 month transition!

THANKS!!! IM PLANNING ON BC'ING IN JUNE OR JULY... IT WONT BE THAT MUCH THOUGH.. I TRIMMED AN INCH TO BRING IN THE NEW YEAR ON A GOOD NOTE... THERES MAYBE 3 INCHES OF RELAXER LEFT AT THE MOST IN SOME PLACES

Welcome girlie! :)

And um...whoever is flashing that big ol nice plate of food - it's too early in the morning for that!!! A girl tryin to get on a DIET REGIMEN now too... :)

Welcome girlie! :)

And um...whoever is flashing that big ol nice plate of food - it's too early in the morning for that!!! A girl tryin to get on a DIET REGIMEN now too... :)

:lachen:SERIOUSLY THOUGH!!! IM TRYING TO LOWER MY CONSUMPTION AND THAT AINT HELPING AT ALL! :rolleyes:

Welcome!!!

Congratulations on making it through a 15 month transition!!!
You have made a lot of progress in 13 months. Your hair is wonderful!

Hey lil sis!!! :bighug: sorry, I normally don't look @ threads w/"finally a member" etc in the title :lachen: I'm so glad you joined so you can post! Welcome to the boards, I think u could offer some great input.

Back