Hello, Everyone

Bubblingbrownshuga

It's nice to be back on LHCF. So much has been going on in my small world, primarily DH and I are planning to move to Chicago soon, so we've been trying to find an area to live where I will be happy. He said he would be happy in the city, but me, I don't feel like being that close to people :lachen:This move will be such a big change for me since it gets SUPER COLD there. I never had to really adopt a winter hair regimen(t) Ha, but I guess I will have no other choice now :perplexed

It's nice to be back on LHCF. So much has been going on in my small world, primarily DH and I are planning to move to Chicago soon, so we've been trying to find an area to live where I will be happy. He said he would be happy in the city, but me, I don't feel like being that close to people :lachen:This move will be such a big change for me since it gets SUPER COLD there. I never had to really adopt a winter hair regimen(t) Ha, but I guess I will have no other choice now :perplexed

girl, you'll be find just keep up your moisture and do a hardcore protein treatment every 4-6 weeks. your hair if its still like your siggy is already a protective style cause its not touching your shoulders. you should stay in the city all the good restaurants, cultural activities, and health food stores will be readily accessbile. i live in nyc and if i don't want to be bothered with folks i stay in the house:yep: if you live in a nice neighborhood you should be ok. i need to visit chi-town i hear the raw vegan restaurant karyn's is the ish:yep:

:welcome3: back! I have a friend who lives in Oak Park...Seems like the best of both worlds to me. I love Chicago...but you're right- they don't call it the Windy City for nothing!

I'm in Chicago!! Come on and join us honey!! You'll love it here! The nice thing about Chicago is there are plenty of neighboorhoods and pockets that give all different kinds of vibes that will suit you well! The cold is a beast but the city is soooo fab!!

Best of luck with the move! PM if you need info or a buddy!

Welcome back. Wow! Look at your hair in your siggie. So beautiful. It's grown! I'mma need a length update girlie!

I'm in Chicago!! Come on and join us honey!! You'll love it here! The nice thing about Chicago is there are plenty of neighboorhoods and pockets that give all different kinds of vibes that will suit you well! The cold is a beast but the city is soooo fab!!

Best of luck with the move! PM if you need info or a buddy!

Yes, there are SOOOO many neighborhoods that they all mesh together to me. DH wants me to think about moving to Clarendon Hills. The thing is, I wouldn't mind living in a brownstone, they just can't be connected to each other.:lachen: Like I said, I don't like people like that! DH said that if I like condo's/brownstones, the areas that have a lot of them are in the city not in the suburbs. We will see. I will definitely PM you more when that time comes.

:welcome3: back! I have a friend who lives in Oak Park...Seems like the best of both worlds to me. I love Chicago...but you're right- they don't call it the Windy City for nothing!

I made a deal with DH- when we move to the Chi, I will NOT be working full time! Girl, I don't want to deal with that wind, snow, parking and driving :nono:

Glad to see you are back! I also love your Youtube videos. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous and has grown quite a bit. Congratulations on your move to Chicago. The deal you made with your husband is sweet. lol I don't blame you for not wanting to deal with the weather, parking, etc.

Back