Hello Everyone!!!

RainyDaze

I want to officially introduce myself. I am somewhat of a newbie. I have been lurking off and on for a couple of years now. I am 3b/4c and mildly relaxed. Recently, my hair was MBL, but had to get some damaged ends removed a couples of weeks ago. So now I am a few inches above APL. Even though I had some damaged ends, the stylist seemed a little scissor happy. She also charged me $65 just to cut, blowdry and flatiron my hair :perplexed. That seems a bit excessive to me. Anyway, I am ready to really start taking care of my hair. I will try to eventually post some pictures:yep:.

I want to officially introduce myself. I am somewhat of a newbie. I have been lurking off and on for a couple of years now. I am 3b/4c and mildly relaxed. Recently, my hair was MBL, but had to get some damaged ends removed a couples of weeks ago. So now I am a few inches above APL. Even though I had some damaged ends, the stylist seemed a little scissor happy. She also charged me $65 just to cut, blowdry and flatiron my hair :perplexed. That seems a bit excessive to me. Anyway, I am ready to really start taking care of my hair. I will try to eventually post some pictures:yep:.

That seems to be a common ocurrance here. Welcome, and just know that it will grow back

Welcome :)

I have never seen this before. Are you sure? I only ask because I assume that this means part of your hair has a TON of shrinkage and the other parts do not.

Welcome to the LHCF family, you will be back to MBL or meet your goal soon, I notice also that stylist charge more for longer hair, so that's why I do my own hair, and probably get pampered once or twice a year......But welcome, enjoy your stay!!

Thank you.

I usually do my hair myself, also. This was the first time I have been to a stylist in a year and a half. Oh, well, I do like the style and it seems a lot healthier.

Thank you, everyone.

I would also like to make a correction (thanks lilsparkle). I am actually a 3c/4a, not 3b/4c. I was typing a little too fast and did not do a thorough proofread. Sorry for any confusion. 3b and 4c hair on the same head would be a sight to see. LOL!

Back