Hello everyone. I am new to this Forum and ...

Paladin

I have been a follower of LHCF since August 2003. I have greatly benefited from the hair care advice that I have found on this wonderful site--my hair is the healthiest it has ever been in my life.

By following the advice and methods, which I learned, on this Board, I can actually see increased length with each touch-up and not stagnancy and breakage. Heck, until this Board, I never really understood the dynamics of hair breakage, especially with 4ab type hair. Now, with my new and improved healthy hair habits, I have retained two more inches of new growth since my last touch-up on May 14!!! Truly, this would not have been possible without the valuable advice and information from YOU the members of the LHCF Board.

I had resigned my self to believing that I would NEVER experience a woman’s joy of having long hair. I have yearned for long hair from my earliest childhood and you know what, having long hair IS important (on several levels) for little black girls. Someone on this Board recently stated that black women should purposely grow their hair long and healthy. I wholeheartedly agree! My hair isn’t there yet, but for the first time in my entire life, I have REAL hope.

I thank you all.

Hair type: 4a/Relaxed (Affirm mild)
Length: Touching my shoulders on sides and back
Goals: (1) 4 more inches by January 1, 2005;
(2) Bra strap by August 2005

WELCOME ABOARD. I received great hair tips from this board too.
wave.gif

Welcome Paladin....so you decided to come in and join us...your are right...this forum(and others before it) have taught me so much about my hair. Glad you could join us!
wave.gif

Back