Hello Everybody!+pic

Sunshine

I am new to this board and happy to be here. I graduated from Cosmetology school last year and now that my daughter is in daycare, I am ready to start work. At school we learned theory but got very little information and practice on relaxed hair. I have type 3C hair and can do my own hair very well, but I knew little about the coarser types. This board has taught me so much just in the few days I've been reading it. Thank you all for taking the time to share your knowlege and I look forward to participating on this board.

Peace & Love, Sunshine

PS See a picture of my hair at picture trail My goal is to get it thick and healthy 5 inches past my bra strap. I'm gonna search the board for some tips. Advice would be appreciated.

Love your hair and love the color. As far as the texture goes that is what mine looks like after a wrap now,when I do it under the hard dryer. It it is natural, 3b. You are really going to have a thick head of hair allright. I have gold streaks in mine too, and I call my color, black mink. I use henna, and amla. Wish you all the best, and looking forward to seeing you at bra strap and then waistlength. Judging by the ends of your hair, it looks strong. Welcome to the board. Please share your regime with us. I try to learn something from everybody and am happy to share ideas too. Bonjour.

Hi Sunshine,

Welcome to the board! Your hair is beautiful. Love the highlights! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sunshine, welcome to the Board! I LOVE your hair color. /images/graemlins/cool.gif I actually liked it so much that I printed it out to take to my colorist when I go for a touchup in two weeks. What's your regimen?
Thanks in advance /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Nyambura

Hi Sunshine,

Welcome to the board. Your hair looks great. I love that color! Take a look through the posts. You'll find tons of valuable information.

Gorgeous hair Sunshine - you're a "colored" girl too! LOL!

Good to have you. I'm sure we'll all be able to pick up a thing or two from you and there's tons of information here.

Welcome!

Very, Very beautiful sunshine. Ditto what everyone said about the color. Ya know inquiring minds want to know everything about your haircare routine. Do tell, girll!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm very happy to see a future hair dresser trying to go beyond what is taught at school to gather all the info they can about good hair care, expecially for "us". I commend u for that. Welcome to the board!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Welcome Sunshine! Your hair is gorgeous!! I LOVE the colour in it. I'd love that colour through my hair.

Do share your regime. I agree, its really good to see a budding hairdresser on a board like this, learning what alot of hairdresser's don't seem to even know about!

Welcome!

I agree with everyone on this board, your hair is absolutely gorgeous. Welcome.

Hey, I'm from Harlem as well /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your hair is so gorgeous, and VERY healthy looking! Keep up whatever you are doing, because obviously, it is working!

ditto to what everyone else said. i LOVE the color. your hair reminds me of Tracy's with that gorgeous color!!

welcome to the board, and i look forward to the information you share and, of course, seeing more pics of your hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

Your hair looks pretty healthy to me & thick. Keep it up. Happy Hair Growing! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hey Sunshine. Welcome to the board. Your hair looks thick and healthy. May I ask, what are the highlights in your hair (color, brand) or did you go to a salon?

Hi Sunshine and Welcome!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I graduated from Cosmetology school last year

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl...you are just what we need on this board. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome to the board! Ya gat fabulous hair girl! just beautiful and so healthy looking. Yep u r another inspiration to my dried out damaged hair. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Be blessed

Terri

Ooooooh Sunshine,

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL. It looks so healthy and I like the brown in it also. Good Luck on your hair journey and welcome to the board

Welcome Sunshine,

Your hair is absolutely fabulous. Pls. share your regime with us and can we compare what the knowlegde you've aquired at cosmetology school to the common sense knowlegde we share here at the board. I need all the help I can get!!!

Weclome Again

Thank you so much ladies,

I posted my routine in a seperate thread ("Thanks For the Love"). I'm so glad that I found this board. I was reading the off-topic posts and some of them are hilarious! I'm trying not to become addicted but I stop in every chance I get. I read a lot of haircare books and magazine articles but nothing compares to the information on this board. I look forward to reaching my hair goals with you.

Peace &amp; Love, Sunshine

Back