Hello Everybody of LHCF

GoldenGirl

I am not new to this forum, but this is my first time introducing myself to you. I am GoldenGirl. I was a guest for several months before I took the plunge and became an official member. Then I was a silent member for a long time. Well I wanted to finally post but knew it was not polite to jump in without an introduction. My Daddy raised me better than that.:grin: Anyway, I feel I know most of you already.... You have made me laugh, change the way I handle my hair, and talk about this forum so much that other people I know have joined.:)
Although I learn that everyone can not be privy to this forum...some people can not handle certain truths about why their hair is in the state that its in. That's another thread!!!

Anyway, after all of that, I would like to say hello.

hi golden girl

I 'm glad I'm not the only one running my mouth about the forum. I love it, I just need to learn how to post pics so i can be more active too. Don't stop spreading the word.:grin:

Hello fellow North Carolinian! I'm new too but I've learned a lot since stumbling on to this site. I love the openess that exists here and look forward to hearing your opinions too:) ;) ;)

Back