HEELLLP!!!! (salon mishap)

ohsosuzy

I decided to get my hair washed today since I have an event to go to tomorrow. I tried a new salon since my regular wasn't an option. Everything was going ok until the end. She washed and set me (she was also extremely pleasant). But when it came time to style my hair things went down hill quickly. :eek: She put so much grease in my hair that it looks a hot hideous mess . It was kind big and poofy when I left so I didn't really notice it. But by the time I got home I realized just how bad it is. I can't wash since I have absolutely no skills, but I can't look like a greasy mess either. Please please help me.:cry2:

ohsosuzy said:
I decided to get my hair washed today since I have an event to go to tomorrow. I tried a new salon since my regular wasn't an option. Everything was going ok until the end. She washed and set me (she was also extremely pleasant). But when it came time to style my hair things went down hill quickly. :eek: She put so much grease in my hair that it looks a hot hideous mess . It was kind big and poofy when I left so I didn't really notice it. But by the time I got home I realized just how bad it is. I can't wash since I have absolutely no skills, but I can't look like a greasy mess either. Please please help me.:cry2:

I personally would go back to the salon. But you could have a friend do it for you, or you can try a braid out or something. Sorry for your situation, though.

Was this an "old skool" salon? It doesn't seem that (m)any modern salons use grease, especially on straight hair styles. Perhaps an updo would camouflage the greasiness, if you can get a friend or relative to do it for you.

Back