HEEELLPP!! Im having a drought!!

shakenspirit

someone please help me!my ends have been dry ever since i went natural...i think its because i had my whole head bleached and the ends still have that color but not so light anymore.yesterday i did a hot oil treatment, shampoo,deep conditioned,conditioned, then used a hair mask from avon...after that i blow dried lightly and flat ironed while i was flat ironing i was looking at my ends in horror they looked worse tnan ever...fried,dry,split.i dont flat iron or use heat that often and my ends look dry even when i wear it curly. im thinking maybe my hair overall just looked crazy because i blow dried and flat ironed on a lower heat setting than usual.i couldnt take it anymore and i trimmed my ends but they still look dry...sorry for rambling but i really need help with these dry ends PLEAAAASSSSSEEEEE HEEEEELLLPPP

Attachments

• Photo0280.jpg
    Photo0280.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo0277.jpg
    Photo0277.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo0278.jpg
    Photo0278.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 10
Well you should trim any splits you see so they won't travel up and get worse. That and up your DC treatments and possibly your protein if your hair can handle it. I would check the porosity of the strands to see what you can do with that and just really baby your ends. I wouldn't use direct heat until the hair is under control. I haven't colored or bleached my hair so I'm sure those with more experience will chime in. Maybe if you try baggying your ends you'll get some moisture into them.

Back