HEEEERE is...Hair Love!

Hairgasm

Hi all,

I'm semi-new here. I was a member years ago when LHCF first started, but I lost my username. I have been a faithful lurker since then!

I am so incredibly glad to be a paid member and to be finally able to POST! I certainly have much to say about hair, that's for sure. :D

Well, see you around!

Hair Love said:
Hi all,

I'm semi-new here. I was a member years ago when LHCF first started, but I lost my username. I have been a faithful lurker since then!

I am so incredibly glad to be a paid member and to be finally able to POST! I certainly have much to say about hair, that's for sure. :D

Well, see you around!
Welcome aboard.

There's also a member here with the screen name hairlove.

Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy it here; everyone's very nice!

OT: Since you've been lurking, did you ever notice the other Hairlove?

About my username, I never pay attention to names, just the scoop. If I would have known, I would have chosen another name. Daggone it!

I'm mad too, because I just spent the past hour posting my latest hair dilemma, and when I clicked to submit my post, the system said I wasn't logged in and erased my entire message.

Can't we just have a conference call so I can explain what's going on? LOL.

In all seriousness, I guess I'll have to change my username. I'm not having a good day. :(

Hair Love said:
About my username, I never pay attention to names, just the scoop. If I would have known, I would have chosen another name. Daggone it!

I'm mad too, because I just spent the past hour posting my latest hair dilemma, and when I clicked to submit my post, the system said I wasn't logged in and erased my entire message.

Can't we just have a conference call so I can explain what's going on? LOL.

In all seriousness, I guess I'll have to change my username. I'm not having a good day. :(

You don't have to change your username! Sometimes the board acts up. I always copy my messages before I press send. That way, if it doesn't post, I can just paste it again. I'm sorry you're having a bad day.:(

Thanks for the reassurance. I appreciate it! I already e-mailed the moderator to change my username. Hopefully it will avoid any confusion!

Stay tuned for a thread from me (from my new account) about how MSM gave me Asian hair. :eek:

It's a worthy read, I promise.

Hair Love said:
Thanks for the reassurance. I appreciate it! I already e-mailed the moderator to change my username. Hopefully it will avoid any confusion!

Stay tuned for a thread from me (from my new account) about how MSM gave me Asian hair. :eek:

It's a worthy read, I promise.

Do tell :yep: Welcome aboard!!

Back