Heavy Handed

Not really on the length of the hair as hair is dead. If your scalp is constantly covered in product and you don't wash it off, it an lead to thinner hair (the hair bulbs grow in smaller) and it can escalate to hairloss. I'd say as long as you're washing your hair regularly (and well) it shouldn't be a problem? It's a good idea to try and not layer products on the scalp too.

Not really on the length of the hair as hair is dead. If your scalp is constantly covered in product and you don't wash it off, it an lead to thinner hair (the hair bulbs grow in smaller) and it can escalate to hairloss. I'd say as long as you're washing your hair regularly (and well) it shouldn't be a problem? It's a good idea to try and not layer products on the scalp too.

The only thing I would add is washing with shampoo. A LOT of ppl use clays or condish wash, but imho, this is not sufficient to cleanse the scalp of build up.

Doubtful. If you're cleaning your scalp well I think you'll be fine. I'm pretty heavy handed and have grown my hair out multiple times at a normal rate.

I got some breakage from a super thick rich conditioner when my fine stands weren't in the best shape to handle it.

I can get away with only using 2 quarter sized dollops of product, one on each half.

Back