heat question?

nychaelasymone

I don't like using heat but since my hair is so short I really don't have to many options.....I need to curl my hair for an event tomorrow, if I follow up the next day w/a deep conditioner or good wash and condition, you think that's okay

I don't see why not.

I use heat with a heat protectant.

You have to look good, as well as take good care of your hair.

HoneyDew said:
Have you ever thought about doing a dry set overnight or something like that?

I do that quite often but I want to wear a flip for tomorrow and can't achieve that w/ a dry set...........I only use heat during my salon visits and that's on Monday......so I'll just curl it tomorrow night (I got some IC heat protectant) and do an olive/coconut/cayenne/vitamin E oil treatment Sunday into Monday. I really don't put my curlers or iron on too high heat ususally between 250 & 300 degrees

nychaelasymone said:
I do that quite often but I want to wear a flip for tomorrow and can't achieve that w/ a dry set...........I only use heat during my salon visits and that's on Monday......so I'll just curl it tomorrow night (I got some IC heat protectant) and do an olive/coconut/cayenne/vitamin E oil treatment Sunday into Monday. I really don't put my curlers or iron on too high heat ususally between 250 & 300 degrees

I am sure that will be fine. Since you don;t use heat all the time (like I do :ohwell: ) using it every now and then is good for a change up, you know

I use heat twice a week so, in my book, you are doing pretty good with heat control. :)

Back