Heat protectants revisited

caress

What heat protectants is everybody currently using? Anyone still using Redken So Long Heat Treat?

I'm still using New Image Damage Free Thermal Active Conditioning Styler. Since I don't flat iron my hair often, this bottle seems to be lasting forever. I flat ironed and used my steam rollers this morning, and the bottle still has a lot left in it.

Chaya- What are you using? This is like the last frontier for me. I don't have any heat protectants and I got brakage in the crown from rollersetting and the rown being so close to the heat from the dryer.

I'm still using the Heat Treat for flatironing and hot-curling mostly. I have also been using L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Heat Control Leave-in protection creme for blowdrying.

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
Chaya- What are you using? This is like the last frontier for me. I don't have any heat protectants and I got brakage in the crown from rollersetting and the rown being so close to the heat from the dryer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I have been using Redken smooth down heat glide. I love this stuff. My hair comes out very silky with no breakage at all. I use this in combination with a leave in conditioner and my hair comes out very soft. ONce the rollers comes out and run olive oil down my hair to my ends before actually combing the set out.

This morning I used my CHI curling iron and I used Mizani ThermaStrength (just a little) and Dudley Creme Press. I also used Keracare Silken Seal on the ends.

i used a little loreal vive serum on my hair before flat ironing this morning and i liked the results!

supergirl is the dudley's creme press greasy? what are the ingredients?

Caress,

I believe that they call it a serum, but it is actually a light cream.

Jaibee,

The creme press does not come off greasy if used in small amounts.

Back