Heat Protectant

MaleiahT

Ok I have been searching about heat protectants on the forum and everyone seems to like the New Image Damage Free Thermal one. But of course I discovered this too late and I havent been able to find it in Sallys
frown.gif
. I was wondering if any of you ladies have found an alternative to this product. Thanks!

Hi MaleiahT
wave.gif

Sorry I don't know a heat protectant I could recommend. I know a lot of us are on a no-heat regimen and some of us even believe heat protectants encourage higher temperatures which may harm the hair more. Maybe the line of products Oprah uses may have an alternative to a protectant...
scratchchin.gif
Apparently André doesn't like protectants so he's gotta use something to keep her hair looking good in spite of constant heat... Here's the thread that discussed this. I'd also do a search for "heat protectants" on all posts. Maybe you'll find what you're looking for.

Have you tried Thermasilk? Their products are great for protecting against heat. You could try Breakthru as well.

I hear good things about Thermasilk. I plan on trying it one day.
smile.gif
Mizani Thermastrength is good, but the Break-Thru Heat Protection Cream is the lower end version of this.

Back