Heart is Pounding it's Saturday PJ SHOPPING DAY!

Falon

Heart is Pounding it\'s Saturday PJ SHOPPING DAY!

It's Saturday and it is time to go to the BSS!

I feel like going on a scavenger hunt for some new products...I can't say that I actually NEED anything but I just want some new stuff.

I am thinking of getting larger flexi rods...I currently have a set of the yellow ones and they are getting pretty small. My curls come out like a tight curly fro..I want to experiment a bit with larger curls.

I am also Still looking for the Hype Satin Hair Rollers I haven't seen them anywhere!

And I also want to experiment a bit with curl activator and dream curls...I have the dream curls and I had a good experience when I went away doing Wash and Go's after I went swimming.

After swimming I washed with St. Ives Clarifying Shampoo...conditioned with Elasta Qp intensive conditioner...then I mixed a bit of serum and softee protein styling gel and sprayed my hair with the dream curls...I let it air dry like that and my hair didn't get hard or anything it dried a bit curly with no frizz at all...but I want to see if I can get a curlier look w/curl activator...w/o using heat.

*Sigh* I love the weekends...it's the best time for hair experiments!

PJ's whats going on for the weekend?

Re: Heart is Pounding it\'s Saturday PJ SHOPPING DAY!

I already did my shopping yesterday.I bought:
a bun filler with a big hole in the middle
D+L Moisture Seal conditioner (someone here recommended it)
Sauve verions of Humectress and Biolage Conditioning Balm

That's it.

Im stalking sickbay for dominican products but cant decide on what to get...

I guess Ive ran out of regular products to buy so now I have to go to dominican...lol

There are only 2 other things(staples) that I need to purchase,and then I'm finished ...besides restocking staples when I run out. However, I do want to make some pretty hair sticks tomorrow.

i need cheap activator and more cheap conditioners (My favorites are Suave & Pantene) since I will be swimming everyday (leave for Bahamas on Thursday)
drowning.gif

anky, HAVE FUN! Are u going on a cruise? I went on a cruise to the Bahamas in March and it was my best vacation ever! I met these cute harvard brothas and hung out with them the whole time because my friend I went with was acting shady but I wasnt going to let her ruin my vacation!:) AHHH, Id LOVE to go back!

Shopping results...I got some curl activator and I found the Suave Milk and Honey conditioner...I just con washed my hair and it's still wrapped in the towel. I don't know how I feel about it yet. I don't think it had that much slip and my hair feels kind of hard...but maybe once it dries I will feel better about it. I was looking for the satin covered rollers but I couldn't find any and I went to Harmon Cove and they didn't have any flexi rods so I ended up getting a set of Nandi Solar Rollers....I know I've never heard of them either. But they look like pillow rollers but they are covered with a satiny kind of material so it should'nt hurt my hair...and they hold themselves in place just like the flexi rods.

Time to get back to experimenting.
smile.gif

i bought some more of the 32 oz s-curl. boy do i go through that stuff!

I my some Biolage fortifying conditioner and shampoo on sell for $22. I might just my the Nexxus too or Redken. Trying to figure out what I want.

Falon you might be able to find some satin rollers at a CVS or Duane Reade. I know a couple people said they got them from walmart but I haven't seen them there, but I did see them at CVS. Oh and they had satin flexi rod looking curlers too so you can check them also.

[ QUOTE ]
chocolate01 said:
Falon you might be able to find some satin rollers at a CVS or Duane Reade. I know a couple people said they got them from walmart but I haven't seen them there, but I did see them at CVS. Oh and they had satin flexi rod looking curlers too so you can check them also.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! The ones I got look like satin covered flexi rods but I still want the hype rollers.

Back