Healthy/Natural Hair Inspiration!!**PICS**

HairGurl

Good evening girls,

Just wanted to post this article my best friend wrote for my blog. She's natural and she's got some of the prettiest hair I've ever seen! She's almost waist length. Check out her story!

http://www.hairgurl.com

Thanks for posting. Her hair is beautiful! Did she say why she was relaxing?

***ETA: Never mind, I read the other posts!

Last edited:
thanks hair gurl. that was good. question: how often does your friend wash / condition wash her hair? ...and how long did it take her to go from shoulder length to midback?

thanks again!

She had me cracking up...talking about I asked God to help my hair grow. :lachen:

I asked him for some Braces. He gave them to me too.

thanks hair gurl. that was good. question: how often does your friend wash / condition wash her hair? ...and how long did it take her to go from shoulder length to midback?

thanks again!

Here's what she said: I wash my hair once a week. Sometimes more when its not straight. If I dont wash it at least once a week it gets REALLY weak.

Your friends hair is beautiful.
Your hair is beautiful too.

I was confused by the poster who said that your friend is relaxing in June. Is that your post that states you're relaxing in June?

Your friends hair is beautiful.
Your hair is beautiful too.

I was confused by the poster who said that your friend is relaxing in June. Is that your post that states you're relaxing in June?

Thanks Nikki! You're right, i'm the one that's relaxing in June.:yep:

She had me cracking up...talking about I asked God to help my hair grow. :lachen:
LMAO I came in here to say the exact same thing.

Tell her to look at Marshall's or TJMaxx to get a better deal on the CHI Silk Infusion. Matter of fact, I got a gift set with a huuuuge 12oz bottle of it, as well as a 6oz infra shampoo and infra treatment, from Sam's Club for $21 last week.

Back