Healthy Ends!

lexi84

What do you ladies use to preserve your ends? I use profectiv healthy ends, but I'm just curious to know what product you ladies use exclusively for your ends....if any.

since i co wash everyday now when i pin up my hair i put just a little ojon hydrating conditioner sealed with coconut oil or keracare essential oils.

baggie every other day with carrot oil creme, shea butter, and olive oil, and seal with coconut, melted shea, olive oil, and peppermint oil

What do you ladies use to preserve your ends? I use profectiv healthy ends, but I'm just curious to know what product you ladies use exclusively for your ends....if any.

I use plain water and seal with extra virgin coconut oil. BTW, it's really good to see you posting again. When I found this hairboard, your progress pics (the ones in your siggy) were among the first I saw, and they inspired me so much. When I saw how long, thick and healthy your hair had gotten in such a short time, I was hooked.

wave noveau + aloe vera...or curls milkshake...or ao honeysuckle + extra glycerin

Last edited:
A whipped shea butter made by a local here:

Ingredients: Shea, Glycine Soya, Grapseed Oil, Fragrance...I use vanilla.

Now I just use my usual moisturisers and seal with oil or cream oil moisturiser. I used to use Profective but it was really heavy for my hair and weighed it down. I only ever used it at night too.

Last edited:
Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Hair Treatment :grin:

Burts.jpg

I use Neutrogena Silk Touch Leave-In followed by a little Alma Oil. It works great. However, I do use other moisturizers and oils sometimes.

I cw every day and use Seyani Hair Butter.

MizAvalon, you CW everyday? Do that effect the thickness of your hair at all? Do you detangle everytime you CW or try to leave the manipulation at a minimum? I'm just curious.

Sunsilk TLC Cream sealed with Vatika Oil.

I always go extra heavy for the last 3 inches of my hair.:yep:

Yea me too! The driest part of my hair are the ends, so they need special attention and special products aside from what I put on the rest of my hair.

So, are you ladies baggying with these products or just applying them and letting it swang loose?

When I apply all these heavy products my hair is in a baggied bun. Right after my wash, I apply my NTM leave-in to my whole head and profectiv to my ends. Then I baggy and wear a "clip on bun" over the baggy. This way I dont have to comb through my hair until my next wash. :grin:

AG Fast Food Leave on conditioner-it's very light, very moisturizing, has awesome ingredients and have been doing my ends a world of good.

Glycerin/water and a little aloe vera mix, sealed with carrot and/or castor oil

No baggy, I do this nightly

So it sounds like the key is MOISTURE.....should I not use a protien/strength product on my ends????

I was assuming they needed strength and that is why they split....please help me out:grin::grin:

Hairveda Almond Glaze - been using this for a long time and it filled in my bald edges and temples nicely, well I just discovered while on vacay last week that it's fabulous on my ends. Blows my old product away...who knew?:yahoo:

Back