Healthy Eating

KrimsonKween

Hello, ladies. Can someone tell me what their healthy diet is like. Since I have been here (lurked for 3 months joined Dec.) I have read alot about outside hair care, but what about the inside.

I do take a multivitamin and a vitamin for hair and nails. I just started with calcium chews, fish oil and a protein drink daily. I realize that if I don't take care of my inside hair when it comes out I will have a hard time getting it healthy.

I am trying to make not just my hair healthy, but my body to.
Thanks ladies you all have been such a web of info.

PS. Can u tell a differnce in your hair with healthy eating and exercise habits?

I try not to eat processed foods from freezer or packages (the only packaged food I eat is south beach diet southwestern chicken because its cheap good meal). I try to eat veggies fruits more "naturally" occuring meals and I have started drinking plenty of water.

I have started taking andrew lessman hair skin and nails
I take antioxidant and collagen

i'm going to start working out today:look:

Hello, ladies. Can someone tell me what their healthy diet is like. Since I have been here (lurked for 3 months joined Dec.) I have read alot about outside hair care, but what about the inside.

I do take a multivitamin and a vitamin for hair and nails. I just started with calcium chews, fish oil and a protein drink daily. I realize that if I don't take care of my inside hair when it comes out I will have a hard time getting it healthy.

I am trying to make not just my hair healthy, but my body to.
Thanks ladies you all have been such a web of info.

PS. Can u tell a differnce in your hair with healthy eating and exercise habits?

The bolded is true. The healthier your hair is when it comes out the scalp the less you'll have to rely on outside treatments to make it healthy.

Here's a link abou food and hair growth.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=179859&highlight=diet

Back