HEALTHY BLOWOUT RESULTS!!!!

Kiki82

I got my first dominican blowout the day before Thanksgiving and was amazed by the results. First they shampood' me then gave me a treatment (humecto) for 15 minutes. Then the stylist did the blowout starting on cool ending on medium warm air. Which was good because I didn't want too much heat. He said usually he would flat iron to get the OHHH...AHHHH look but because I don't like too much heat he rolled my hair into a pin curl set and put me under a dryer for about 15-25 minute and unrolled...Here are the pic results....I also attached my nape progress since my hair was bone straight.

Attachments

• my healthy dominican blowout.jpg
    my healthy dominican blowout.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 505
  • my healthy dominican blowout #2.jpg
    my healthy dominican blowout #2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 447
Wow looks nice. .... also working on growing the nape out from like the bottom of my ear down...thats my weak spot and the tightest coils you ever come across...lol !! Thanks for showing the nape progres

Wow looks nice. .... also working on growing the nape out from like the bottom of my ear down...thats my weak spot and the tightest coils you ever come across...lol !! Thanks for showing the nape progres

No problem...my left side of my nape was about 1/2 inch on the left side and i'm telling you stretch your relaxer for as long as you can in the section.....it really helps...

Very nice Kiki! I love the body. Did he use anything else besides the humecto?

Thanks...I don't remember him putting anything on it....all I know is at the end he added a spray polisher...he said if he added anything else I wouldn't have movement...aka swang....lol

Gorgeous!! And you're lucky that he actually listened to you. I was just recently literally blow fried by my EX stylist.

Your hair looks beautiful! Wow, I sure do miss my DB's. I haven't had one in about a year and a half since becoming a diy'er.

It looks great!! It's very nice to know that your stylist was considering of your desire for less heat, actually DID use less heat than necessary and the style is still on point.

Love your hair and congrats on your nape progress! How long did the whole thing take?

It was about 1/2 inch in some parts (left side) in May of 2008..which is when I started my journey...so it is about a year and six month plus my last relaxer didn't take well ...so I will stretch my relaxer again and relax some time next year.

Back