HEADS UP LADIES! Miconazole Nitrate on sale at RITE AID

vivEz daNs lamouR

So today while in the drugstore I saw that they have the Rite Aid brand Miconazole Nitrate (either 3 day or 7 day) on sale for 25% off (thats what it says in their advertisement leaflet). The only thing is, on the shelf they had yellow hangtags that said 50% off of the Rite Aid MN instead of 25. Needless to say, they rang it up as 25, I put up a fight because the shelf says 50% in FOUR different places, and I wound up with TWO boxes of Rite Aid MN for a total of $11.

Also, I'm in the NY area if that helps but I think this is pretty much a nationwide sale. Just giving a heads up!

Thanks for the heads up! What exactly does Miconazole Nitrate do? I've never heard of it before and I'd love to know what it's purpose is.

I was just about to come and post about the sale!:lachen:At the RiteAides in Michigan they are by one and get the second 50% off. So I actually paid 19 dollars and some change. Either way I am happy because I was starting to run low on MN...and I can't have that. All I have to say is HHG :rolleyes:oh the possibilities.

Hey ajoy,

Miconazole Nitrate is an anti-fungal cream (used in Neosporin AF & Monistat) that helps to clean an area and open the pores so that it stimulates growth. Ladies here have been using it on their hair and getting some rather nice results. You can do it straight no chaser or mix with some EO's, which a lot of people recommend because MN can be quite drying. Do a search on it I guarantee you will get a lot of info as I did!

Tell me why I was JUST about to go to Target to get MN! There are 2 Rite Aids on my way to work, plus one near here and one a block away from church...hrm. If I plan things out right, I won't look like a girl with uh...special issues. XD

THANK YOU for the heads up!
~*Janelle~*

I just purchased 3 boxes last week from rite aid online and it hasnt arrived yet. I hope I am not screwed over. Sent a emal, lets see what they have to say. Can't wait to get it and use it. So far my hair is growing but slowly with the MTG. I also at times mix the MTG with castor oil. Mixing it with castor oil will make the MTG non drippy. A relief,considering it dripped on my forehead and caused a allergic rash. At the last resort I applied castor oil to the area and NOW its starting to clear up after two weeks of looking at the rash and trying things that didnt get rid of it.

Back