Headkandy Brush Straightner Review

@Adel10 thanks muchly for posting these. Christmas I bought some Elle straighteners which go from 110 - 220 degrees, which I haven't used yet, and I was looking at another pair which go from 80 degrees, but this brush looks even better, ladies if I can get one off Ebay for a decent price (<10) I will post my review here.

I'm 4b/4a and I used it yesterday. I used my blow dryer on low heat and twisted my hair in about 16 sections. I then swiped each section twice with the brush on the highest setting 230C. For me it further elongated my hair and made flat ironing easier. Unfortunately I didn't save any good photos but it came out like a fluffy puff blowout. I only needed to swipe my hair once with my Laila Ali flat iron.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 46
@SmilingElephant - did you post a full review or pics anywhere by any chance? Did your hair get caught/snagged in the brush? TIA!

Yes ma'am...I made an entire thread about it. No my hair did not caught.

Just make sure you thoroughly detangle beforehand...i recommend it for those who have trouble doing the comb chase like me...the regular way causes me a LOT of pain. This brush makes it easier.

Just make your small sections...make sure the brush is hot enough and SLLLLLLOOOOWWWWWLLLLY.....pass it through...almost like a hot comb....you just don't get burned like you would with a hot comb.

It gets up to 450 degrees.

Yes ma'am...I made an entire thread about it. No my hair did not caught.

Just make sure you thoroughly detangle beforehand...i recommend it for those who have trouble doing the comb chase like me...the regular way causes me a LOT of pain. This brush makes it easier.

Just make your small sections...make sure the brush is hot enough and SLLLLLLOOOOWWWWWLLLLY.....pass it through...almost like a hot comb....you just don't get burned like you would with a hot comb.

It gets up to 450 degrees.
What version did you have? There appears to be many?

This brush is 300usd, no balls at the end, but only gets to about 365F.
The vid is on 3c child not a 4a,b,c

The other company

https://www.facebook.com/HairStraightenerBrush/?ref=timeline_chaining

Last edited:
Back