He used my stuff!!!!

gymfreak336

Me and my boyfriend live and I have one of my childhood male friends visiting for a job interview in our area so he is staying with us. Well last night I drove my man to the airport b/c he was going back to new york to see some family. When I returned home I heard my friend in the shower. I knocked on the door so he could know that I am back and I smelled something very familiar. So I asked if I could come in and he said sure. Well as soon as I walked in, he poked his head out and it was full of suds. This fool was using my design essentials shampoo. He was like " I love this stuff, thanks for letting me use it". I was so shocked:eek: That stuff ain't cheap and he is having a field day with my stuff. I didn't even know what to say. I told him I had shampoo under the sink. Out of all the products I have, he had to pick the most expensive ones. I mean I got some cheap pantene shampoos, vo5 shampoos, creme of nature, and out of all that he wants to use my design essentials shampoo and phyo conditioner. At this point I figured, wth and let him use it. To make matters worse, after he was done he asked me to braid his hair and his hair is past my goal length. When I started really pursing this health hair thing, he had a fade and now it is down to his back and I am not even at my shoulder yet. What gives.

that is so funny!!

Well, I can't talk. Some one my favorite staples have been found from me all up in my man's hair care supplies.

gymfreak336 said:
To make matters worse, after he was done he asked me to braid his hair and his hair is past my goal length. When I started really pursing this health hair thing, he had a fade and now it is down to his back and I am not even at my shoulder yet. What gives.

OK, see now that's the messed up part :perplexed I don't get it with men's hair!!! Well, you did your part and a good deed by keeping his fast growing hair well groomed! Next time you have visitors, keep your good stuff hidden away. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

Ooohhh girl you got a secure man!!!!:lachen: I wouldn't push it though and tell him about being in the bathroom with your naked male friend!:lachen: My hubby would have not even went to the airport! He was trying to find my whoiskassandrabragg site because he wanted to watch the 3rd Day video, so he went and googleg my name....Girl the color left his FACE and he was like "Who's Reggie???":confused: I was like WHO? Well some guy had posted on a message board that my pic was "so beautiful":grin: I had never even saw it!:lol:

I don't think he's been ok since Kayla (my youngest) out of nowhere started talking about her other family and her other "black daddy" at the dinner table one night. The worst part is she looked out the window and pointed across the street!:eek: The child got me in trouble over nothing! He didn't talk to me for the rest of the night!:lachen: Kayla and her imiaginary family I tell ya! (She actually has 2 kids, Mike & Maria, and her mommy and daddy are Jane and Jay!):lachen:

Anyways, sorry to hijack!:ohwell:

Last edited:
If it makes you feel any better, which I know it won't, I had a friend sleep over once and she left my bottle of VS shampoo open and put it back on the holder the wrong way. I had a bathtub full of shampoo.

No one has slept over since then. :)

Using "one serving" is ok...but to waste a whole brand new bottle, literally down the drain hurt my heart.

Girl, now come on. You walking into the bathroom when you know he in there BUTT NAKID! Obviously, you guys are REAL close, so no wonder he thought it was ok to use the good stuff!

gymfreak336 said:
he poked his head out and it was full of suds. This fool was using my design essentials shampoo.
Another thing: men *always* use toooooooo much product. What is it about dime-size that they don't understand?

kbragg said:
Ooohhh girl you got a secure man!!!!:lachen: I wouldn't push it though and tell him about being in the bathroom with your naked male friend!:lachen: My hubby would have not even went to the airport! He was trying to find my whoiskassandrabragg site because he wanted to watch the 3rd Day video, so he went and googleg my name....Girl the color left his FACE and he was like "Who's Reggie???":confused: I was like WHO? Well some guy had posted on a message board that my pic was "so beautiful":grin: I had never even saw it!:lol:

I don't think he's been ok since Kayla (my youngest) out of nowhere started talking about her other family and her other "black daddy" at the dinner table one night. The worst part is she looked out the window and pointed across the street!:eek: The child got me in trouble over nothing! He didn't talk to me for the rest of the night!:lachen: Kayla and her imiaginary family I tell ya! (She actually has 2 kids, Mike & Maria, and her mommy and daddy are Jane and Jay!):lachen:

Now thats funny!! My man is pretty secure but it took him along time to be like that with me. He kinda didn't have a choice though because all of my friends are males. When we started dating I kinda told him it was a packaged deal. He still ain't gonna find out about this one though. ;)

wow! this was funny as hell.

this is why " My" special products are in my room in a special storage 4 wheel unit type thingie.

man is he craz-aay????

I am CRACKING UP OVER HERE!!! But then I thought about if it was me....girl I woulda asked for some change so I can SEND him a couple of bottles of it! :mad:

BTW: Was he using the Moisture Retention Conditioning Shampoo? LOL:lachen:

Girl, next time you better hide your stuff. :lol: The bad part is, men never use a little bit of shampoo. They have to slather a whole lot on. :ohwell:

LOL, that’s too funny.

My fiancée uses my stuff on occasion but I know if its something super expensive not to keep it in the bathroom. He actually stays away from my Aveda stuff and uses my dove shampoo and conditioner combo as a shampoo followed by his own conditioner. I guess this really works for him to keep in moisture with shampooing (not a bad idea)

My DAD on the other hand, (back when I lived at home) would WASTE everything he could put his hands on, I would buy cheap stuff only back then (suave) he would use some and then leave the bottle open and upside down in the shower, this happened on a few occasions sad thing is he did this with my bath and body works body washes as well L , and its not like we shared the same bathroom. He actually looked for my stuff in my bathroom. Since I have moved out I left all my cheap shampoos back home and I bet he still uses them. Yes he likes the fruity ones. (I had at least 4-5 backup bottles of suave naturals.)

Girl, if there is one thing I've learned is to never leave products I love laying around or DH will be in it quicker than a new york minute. He'll use my Pantene and Suave every once in awhile, but I actually had to hide my Curls Asian Hair Tea and Paul Mitchell Tea Tree conditioners from him because he was using them up within a week and then staring at me blankly when I asked where all my conditioner went.

I KNOW it isn't me since I've been doing protective styles for the past month and half and my conditioner is still disappearing at an alarming rate. I can tell when he used it too, since I'll almost slip and bust my a** in the shower from the thick conditioner film he leaves behind.

I think this is just part of living with a man. And heaven forbid you suggest they buy their own stuff- they're too "masculine" for that. :rolleyes:

:rofl:
Let me hush because I sure did use about a half of bottle of Mr. Iraq's Infusium Revitalizing conditioner... hope he doesn't notice... :sekret:

I think men feel awkward about going to the store to pick out their own products. I gave my husband some NTM shampoo when I noticed he had dry scalp, and when he ran out he used soap until I went to buy him another bottle. And he was like "You know just what I need. I hate using soap!"

:lol: That's so cute!

When I got back from the DR I had a lot of goodies with me and my male friend called and said: "hey Jenn, can you bring over your goodies so I can sample the products? Oh, and can you wash my hair since you'll be over here?"

We had that place smellin' soooooo good! His roommate walked up to the sink and smelled the deep conditioner and said "mannn, this stuff smells good...but you're gonna smell like a woman!" :lachen:

Allandra said:
Girl, next time you better hide your stuff. :lol: The bad part is, men never use a little bit of shampoo. They have to slather a whole lot on. :ohwell:

That is so true! I bought my boyfriend his own bottles of herbal essences shampoo and conditioner so he'd stop using mine! I was in the shower with him one time and he used a HAND FULL of conditioner! And he has LOW CUT HAIR!!!:eek: :lol:

I literally laughed out loud reading the OP, :lachen: . I keep mystuff put away mainly under the kitchen sink but when folks come lingering around wanted to use my stuff I pull out bottles of stuff I'm trying to get rid of to keep in eyes view.

kbragg said:

hahahahaha this story actually made me burst out laughing.

Hillarious thread!!!

:eek:I found my DH using my Aveda Damage Remedy Shampoo like it was cheap shampoo, gobs of it.... :eek: Like 8oz in each hand to massage into his TWA !!! :confused:He loves it and wants to only use that kind, so he used it all up and together we went to the Aveda store and bought the Big size of shampoo (70 bucks!!) and i threw in the Sap Moss ( a treat for me seeing my shampoo being wasted):D The thing is, his hair isn't even damaged!! Oh well, he paid for the shampoo.

Men...

Back