He said, "Your hair is silky and smells like berries."

I recently purchased Taliah's Mist Bodifier and Crinkles and Curls. My hair loves it. I have very dense 4a hair that easily gets matted. If I mist my hair with the bodifier after cowashing, the moisture retains until the next washing. If I dont twist my hair then my hair clumps in little tight coils instead of matting and getting hard. This is definitely a product that delivers. It is a keeper. I've been using it almost exclusively since I got it. That says a lot since I am such a product junkie. Taliah is the bomb! As far as the fragrance goes, it smells good but it isn't obnoxious.

Whenever I wanted some lovin' I would use Hairveda's Whipped Cream :lachen:
I love fruity scents, especially anything in coconut

I now buy 1 oz fragrances like birthday cake, vanilla, strawberries n cream, sugar cookies, coconut creme, etc.. and add them to my conditioners.

Where can you get these from?

I've had people walk into a room and say "It smells like fruit salad". My hair was still damp from a cowash with Aussie Moist lol.

I use tresseme products cuz they smell lovely... And I add oils to my spritzes...most of my compliments come when I use lemongrass and orange oil. I buy the lil 1 oz jars from clarks nutritional stores.

I have dumped many products due to smell!

My SO mentioned my braided hair smell the other day also... I condish with Aussie Moist and Carols Daughter Tui Leave In----Smells heavenly which is the only reason I use it lol

Back